Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

im sick of hearing this guy constantly, offensively slurring a great racing driver, and insulting everyones opinions. lets get rid of this pest and lets have unbiased fair news on 'news topix
Louis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Mick wrote:
im sick of hearing this guy constantly, offensively slurring a great racing driver, and insulting everyones opinions. lets get rid of this pest and lets have unbiased fair news on 'news topix
Yeah!!!
He's a giant pain in the buttski!
Mick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

The most annoying thing about this idiot is not that he rips on JV. Everyone has a different opinion, some people like JV some don't, I can respect that, I don't feel an urge to rip on someones post because its a different view to mine. No the most irritating thing about this (All Knowing) idiot is that whenever anyone wants to post anything about JV, this idiot thinks he has to turn it into a debate and war. The idiot doesn't realize that not everyone cares about or wants to constantly hear his opinion. If he wants to comment on a thread fine post it, but every single time someone else adds a post doesn't mean they want to hear his insults on their view. Clearly this guy thinks he knows more than every one else about F1, but even if that were true, people can make up their own opinions and don't need to put up with him constantly insulting peoples country's of origin, insulting them with lame nicknames and man, i could go on. Simply put this idiot is wrecking the forum, as im sure there are a lot more interesting people than him that have been put off posting any further comments on News Topix because of this douches constant harassment
Francis

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

I totally agree, all he does his hate monger and bully other people. Please have him banned!
methinks

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Send him back to racist SA where he belongs!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Mick wrote:
Fo shizzle Mickizzle. He be have'n posts like yours you mean?
Mick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Crack Minister Jones wrote:
<quoted text> Fo shizzle Mickizzle. He be have'n posts like yours you mean?
Well if you check out the threads completely I definetly didnt start it. But reading all the ppls posts and then seeing him pay out evry single post,it was time someone had to speak up, it was time to fight a bit of fire with fire give him a lil of his own medicine or whateva. and sure there was a lot of meaningless crap in there, and i wouldnt normally comment the way i did, but he does it all the time to every1 so im glad he knows what it feels like now. But im over it now. He will never learn anyway.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

ha ha Muck, 7 miserable replies dumbass, one telling you that you're a horse's ass. as for the rest, support from a beaver beater and wingnut hoosier ... two lost farts in a perfume factory. boo hoo, hey remember cumbaya .. the church choir, come on now, you can get it going, you have 3 members ... off you go ... someone's praying Lord ....
Mick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
ha ha Muck, 7 miserable replies dumbass, one telling you that you're a horse's ass. as for the rest, support from a beaver beater and wingnut hoosier ... two lost farts in a perfume factory. boo hoo, hey remember cumbaya .. the church choir, come on now, you can get it going, you have 3 members ... off you go ... someone's praying Lord ....
yeh youre still a fuckwit

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
yeh youre still a fuckwit
ha ha ha you dumbass loser ..... almost got it ... don't forget the ' as in you're

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

ha ha and you're dumbass loser ....
Redneck Bob Hater

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

You are A dumbass loser Bob. If your going to correct someone's grammer you should check your own.
P.S. Everyone hates you.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

Redneck Bob Hater wrote:
You are A dumbass loser Bob. If your going to correct someone's grammer you should check your own.
P.S. Everyone hates you.
Not so! I like Bob.

You know what you call two gay guys named Bob?

Oral Roberts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Redneck Bob Hater wrote:
P.S. Everyone hates you.
ha ha you see beaver boy, you love me so much you need to use my name to try make a point..... poor SOB, I know every morning you look in the mirror and see a foul and ugly excuse for humanity ... but it's ok everyone has a place under the sun ... even if yours is in the sewers, sharing space with vermin .... you dumbass
Mick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha you see beaver boy, you love me so much you need to use my name to try make a point..... poor SOB, I know every morning you look in the mirror and see a foul and ugly excuse for humanity ... but it's ok everyone has a place under the sun ... even if yours is in the sewers, sharing space with vermin .... you dumbass
You sure are the dumbest fuckwit i ever met

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are the dumbest fuckwit i ever met
You are truly the most dillusional clown that's visited this forum .... Time to get a grasp on reality Muck, you've never met me, I've never met you so wake up dumbass ... what a moron you really are, sitting in your padded 10 x 10 cell thinking I'd actually want to even meet one of the offspring of a nation of convicts ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Redneck Bob Hater wrote:
P.S. Everyone hates you.
oh by the way dumbass, it's GRAMMAR ... good grief, stop making this so easy for me .... ha ha ha ha ha you f***ing moron
Keith

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Get a life Bob, you post like a 4 year old. Everyone here is hoping for a JV return in 2010, and nobody wants to hear your opinion here, especially on a thread titled "get redneck bob banned..." Go post on a MS forum if you love him so much.

I feel sorry for your family, and having to be with you every day, it must make them miserable, just like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Keith wrote:
Get a life Bob, you post like a 4 year old. Everyone here is hoping for a JV return in 2010, and nobody wants to hear your opinion here, especially on a thread titled "get redneck bob banned..." Go post on a MS forum if you love him so much.
I feel sorry for your family, and having to be with you every day, it must make them miserable, just like you.
oh dear, I've offended poor little Keith from Toledo, or is it Francis ... boo hoo, I'm so sorry I've hurt you feelings. I'll say whatever the hell I like about JV if I want too, where I want to and how I want to. The same way as kids like you insult me on threads that have nothing to do with JV. By the way not everybody here is hoping JV returns, some don't give a shite about the idiot, because he's a horse's ass, and a pissy excuse for a driver .... just ask BAR Renault and Sauber/BMW, or the blokes in some second rate sports car series in Argentina, where the dumbass couldn't even buy a win against no name drivers ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

oh shame, I've hurt poor Francis ... Keith ... Dumbass, whatever your name is feelings... boo hoo. Listen you hero is a useless SOB, just ask BAR, Renault and Sauber/BMW. He did absolutely nothing when he drove for them ... come on sunshine the blokes a horse's ass, he races in some second rate touring series in Argentina and he can't even buy a win ... The JV's a joke, come on he sings better than he drives, and we all know he can't sing to save his sorry frenchie canadian butt ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Search the Jacques Villeneuve Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
•••
•••
•••