Notebook: Dale Jr. tells fans to 'lay...

Notebook: Dale Jr. tells fans to 'lay off' of Teresa

There are 156 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Notebook: Dale Jr. tells fans to 'lay off' of Teresa. In it, USA Today reports that:

“But he's pretty confident he can do it, and we are, too. I think it'll work out just fine.”

When: Saturday, 8 p.m. ET TV: ESPN, 7 ET Where: Bristol Motor Speedway, .533-mile oval Race length: 500 laps Weather: Conditions, weather Defending champion: Matt Kenseth Posted awards: $6.2 million Track ... via USA Today

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#175 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
junior can use the engines as an 'excuse' for a handful of races. bottom line is he didn't make the chase and kurt did.
kurt can also use the 'excuse', for lack of performance earlier in the season, that he had bad cars. when he switched crew chiefs he immediately started to compete for wins and has probably been one of the top 5 scoring drivers since then. he actually ran strong alot early as well, but had 'bad luck'.
they all have good days and bad days, but bottom line is one guy made it the other didn't. careful of those woulda shoulda couldas as the trouble makers distract you from logical racing analysis.
<quoted text>
Mikey ..are you pickin on us again? LOL
Holy Moly

Vienna, VA

#176 Sep 18, 2007
yes, he is back to try and stir up trouble
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey ..are you pickin on us again? LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#177 Sep 18, 2007
people in Talladega AL will be rooting for JR time for one more victory at the 2.66 mile track
Terry

United States

#178 Sep 18, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey ..are you pickin on us again? LOL
Hi J you big sweetheart. Actually Mikey and I always seemed to be arch enemies. But I owe him for a favor and he did wish me well. We might be on the different sides of the fence and I don't know where you were for awhile, but welcome back Mikey until we butt heads again LOL.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#179 Sep 18, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Hi J you big sweetheart. Actually Mikey and I always seemed to be arch enemies. But I owe him for a favor and he did wish me well. We might be on the different sides of the fence and I don't know where you were for awhile, but welcome back Mikey until we butt heads again LOL.
Hi Darlin, how are ya? Are ya ready for the jr. news?..I can hardly wait. Yeah Mikey ,I can deal with ...at times,LOL Take care sweetie,smiles
Terry

United States

#180 Sep 18, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Darlin, how are ya? Are ya ready for the jr. news?..I can hardly wait. Yeah Mikey ,I can deal with ...at times,LOL Take care sweetie,smiles
Yep I am waiting for the news too. As you can see on the other threads I had my hands full. Now with Mikey back do you know where I can buy a Superman shirt. I think I'll need it LOL. Have wonderful day Darlin!

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#181 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
junior can use the engines as an 'excuse' for a handful of races. bottom line is he didn't make the chase and kurt did.
kurt can also use the 'excuse', for lack of performance earlier in the season, that he had bad cars. when he switched crew chiefs he immediately started to compete for wins and has probably been one of the top 5 scoring drivers since then. he actually ran strong alot early as well, but had 'bad luck'.
they all have good days and bad days, but bottom line is one guy made it the other didn't. careful of those woulda shoulda couldas as the trouble makers distract you from logical racing analysis.
<quoted text>
see there you getting into something you know nothing about.i dont have anything against Kurt Bush,i was just busting balls the same way he does to jr fans,so i really do not need your logical analysis.

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#182 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr can only use the engine as a excuse,come on.what are saying the motores did not blow up,JR just did not want to finish the race .they did blow up and that is a fact that you are just going to have to deal with.Next year all you hatters are going to find something else to cry about,he will win and will contend for championchips.you do not know his will to win,he will be a champion.
Holy Moly

Vienna, VA

#183 Sep 18, 2007
from your mouth to God's ears!!!! GO JUNIOR! 2008 will be your year.
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr can only use the engine as a excuse,come on.what are saying the motores did not blow up,JR just did not want to finish the race .they did blow up and that is a fact that you are just going to have to deal with.Next year all you hatters are going to find something else to cry about,he will win and will contend for championchips.you do not know his will to win,he will be a champion.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#184 Sep 18, 2007
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they will have .. the well hes with the cheaters .. it will never stop!jmo GO JUNIOR!!
park little rock ar

Olive Branch, MS

#185 Sep 18, 2007
Holy Moly wrote:
I am working on the scroll and ignore tactic. Sometimes it ain't so easy though!!!!<quoted text>
OH U ARE SO RIGHT.....MY HUSBAND SAYS I'LL ARGUE THE BARK OFF A TREE IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT JR....SO I FOUND ME SOME MORE JR FANS THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO...AN NOTICE IT MOSTLY MEN DOING THE TALKING..LOL U GO GIRL

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#190 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
don't forget what 48 did 250 back after a few chase races. and kurt the year he one it. strong down the stretch. i don't imagine anyone, much to my chagrin, neating the 20 and 48... but it can't hurt to root for 'anyone but...'
normally i like to see kurt away from the front, but someone has to challenge the 20 and 48 other than that pesky 24. would be a little more interesting anyway.
<quoted text>
Pesky, you would know the meaning wouldn't you? lol! Jeff Rocks!! Go 24!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#191 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
nope.
Well, great..how is Mike today?

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#192 Sep 18, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, great..how is Mike today?
Whats up gal? Are ya having a good Tuesday? Hope so! 8-}

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#195 Sep 18, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up gal? Are ya having a good Tuesday? Hope so! 8-}
Great!..And you? wonderful I hope. I'm trying to wait out tomorrow,lol

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#196 Sep 18, 2007
mike wrote:
i usually skip right over pesky and a few other things right in to something monstrous. i need a beer. a 5000 ounce... beer.
and a chaser or 10 to boot.
Lol ..now thats a beer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web