Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher

Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher

There are 23 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 18, 2007, titled Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Ferrari was a winner in its first race of the post-Schumacher era. Kimi Raikkonen won in his Ferrari debut, dominating the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on Sunday for his 10th Formula One victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
redneck Bob from Atlanta

Lawrenceville, GA

#21 Mar 28, 2007
Mr D, Ferrari have always won races without MS, just not as many as when he was racing for them..

Since: Mar 07

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#22 Mar 30, 2007
Mr D wrote:
I cant beleve that Ferrari can win races without MS.
LOL
better believe it. don't u think kimi n massa r good?
Mr D

Ottawa, Canada

#23 Apr 2, 2007
Ya they are both great drivers
But Ferrari are the top team this year and will have no problem wining the champ...Thanks to (bridgstone)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web