Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher

Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher

There are 23 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 18, 2007, titled Ferrari Wins First Race Post-Schumacher . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Ferrari was a winner in its first race of the post-Schumacher era. Kimi Raikkonen won in his Ferrari debut, dominating the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on Sunday for his 10th Formula One victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gascan

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Mar 18, 2007
Great Job Kimi!!!! congratulations for the scuderia family!

thanks to schumi, ross brawn and the chassi designer.. they left the team with a very competetive car.. and kimi benefits from it!
wick

Beijing, China

#2 Mar 18, 2007
Kimi good job!!!!
speedster

Alor Setar, Malaysia

#3 Mar 18, 2007
they had Bridgestone advantage. kimi was a full 1 sec faster than anyone else! he even admitted to not pushing too much. wow!!!
speedster

Alor Setar, Malaysia

#4 Mar 18, 2007
gascan wrote:
Great Job Kimi!!!! congratulations for the scuderia family!
thanks to schumi, ross brawn and the chassi designer.. they left the team with a very competetive car.. and kimi benefits from it!
but of course! they had Bridgestone advantage! this year will be ferrari's championship! Absolutely no qoestion! kimi even admitted when he made the mistake that he didn't push too much.wow!
erika

Gosier, Guadeloupe

#5 Mar 19, 2007
speedster wrote:
they had Bridgestone advantage. kimi was a full 1 sec faster than anyone else! he even admitted to not pushing too much. wow!!!
they haven't got the advantage with the tyres .. because bridgestone had change their "rubber" it was an obligation of the f.i.a one of the new rules... if kimi had win it's just because he's the best
Ganesh

Beijing, China

#6 Mar 19, 2007
erika wrote:
<quoted text> they haven't got the advantage with the tyres .. because bridgestone had change their "rubber" it was an obligation of the f.i.a one of the new rules... if kimi had win it's just because he's the best
Great point Erika!
Viper6

Calgary, Canada

#7 Mar 19, 2007
erika wrote:
<quoted text> they haven't got the advantage with the tyres .. because bridgestone had change their "rubber" it was an obligation of the f.i.a one of the new rules... if kimi had win it's just because he's the best
You're right Erika, This year's Brigstones are different from last year's tires. They are designed to be approximately 2 seconds slower per lap. Also, Massa did a great job of finishing 6th, while stating way back there!!
erika

Abymes, Guadeloupe

#8 Mar 19, 2007
Viper6 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right Erika, This year's Brigstones are different from last year's tires. They are designed to be approximately 2 seconds slower per lap. Also, Massa did a great job of finishing 6th, while stating way back there!!
yeah i agree , massa have do a very good job..
erika

Abymes, Guadeloupe

#9 Mar 19, 2007
that just for this .. that it will be not favour for the team who have the bridgestone tires last year that all team can fight for the new championnat it's what i think..
Viper6

Calgary, Canada

#10 Mar 19, 2007
erika wrote:
that just for this .. that it will be not favour for the team who have the bridgestone tires last year that all team can fight for the new championnat it's what i think..
Erika,
Je comprend pas ce que tu veus me dire!
Je parle un peu the Francais.
Fred

India

#11 Mar 19, 2007
This season is going to be fun....Go Kimi Go..!
santi

Jakarta, Indonesia

#12 Mar 19, 2007
lucky's following you, Kimi!!
KatelynFerrari

Melaka, Malaysia

#13 Mar 20, 2007
go Kimi.. that's what i'm talking about! anyway, hooray all Ferrari people!
Budi

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Mar 20, 2007
santi wrote:
Hi Santi, You need a good driver like Kimi to win the race and will then lucky follow. Budi Jakarta-Perth
Budi

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Mar 20, 2007
Aku suka Santi karena penggemar F1 juga. See you in Sepang on April 8.

Since: Mar 07

Ipoh, Malaysia

#16 Mar 21, 2007
santi wrote:
yeah. so totally.
gascan

Quezon, Philippines

#17 Mar 21, 2007
kimi's first taste of f1 was from sauber petronas, massa also debuted from sauber..
i guess it will be a great battle as the season continue..

lets wait for the malaysian grand prix to know if kimi only wins in australian because of his luck! last year malaysian grand prix, the scuderia family didnt made a good result for their qualifying.. and i hope this time they would turn around the result in favor with them..

gud luck scuderia family!!!!

Since: Mar 07

Jenjarom, Malaysia

#18 Mar 22, 2007
gascan wrote:
kimi's first taste of f1 was from sauber petronas, massa also debuted from sauber..
i guess it will be a great battle as the season continue..
lets wait for the malaysian grand prix to know if kimi only wins in australian because of his luck! last year malaysian grand prix, the scuderia family didnt made a good result for their qualifying.. and i hope this time they would turn around the result in favor with them..
gud luck scuderia family!!!!
kimi n felipe 4 the title - so down 2 d wire. alonso's not gonna interfere this time around! FERRARI 4EVA!!!!!!!!
Black-love

Skopje, Macedonia

#19 Mar 26, 2007
Ferrari is the best ok hahahahahahahahaahha
World Chamipion chip 2007 is FERRARI

Vi ammo tutti
Mr D

Ottawa, Canada

#20 Mar 26, 2007
I cant beleve that Ferrari can win races without MS.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web