NASCAR is NOT a Sport its a Reality T...

NASCAR is NOT a Sport its a Reality TV Show

There are 3 comments on the Turn3 story from Oct 3, 2007, titled NASCAR is NOT a Sport its a Reality TV Show. In it, Turn3 reports that:

They've done, "it," again, those boys masterminding NASCAR have flipped me off once more. via Turn3

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turn3.

leo from shanghai

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2007
if NASCAR is a reality show then NFL, MLB, NBA are a combination of COPS, AMERICA'S MOST WANTED and JERRY SPRINGER SHOW.
JR-SR FAN

Raleigh, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2007
The Author of this article describes exactly what should be done in NASCAR. I'm sure that is what he would do if he were in charge. That makes him exactly like Brian France with one exception, Brian France owns NASCAR and can do whatever he wants with it and this person that wrote this article probably doesn't own a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of. Arm chair quarterbacks are a dime a dozen. This person isn't going to lose a dime if a bad decision is made at NASCAR. My best advise to him, shut up whining!

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#3 Oct 10, 2007
This dude wrote this before JV ran everyone else is changing their tune about him after seeing him run. This dude sounds like an idiot so I don't expect him to recant his story or twist it a bit. I think he speaks for himself he hates Paris Hilton funny I don't really pay attention to her to "hate" her. My guess is he's young, dumb and full of , oh nevermind that's another topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web