Toyota officials say they didn't brok...

Toyota officials say they didn't broker deal that brought Villeneuve to NASCAR

There are 4 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Toyota officials say they didn't broker deal that brought Villeneuve to NASCAR. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

“Don't do this and set yourself up to fail.”

The Iberville, Que., native will test a Toyota Tundra truck for Bill Davis Racing next week in Chicago, the first step in what is expected to lead to a full Nextel Cup schedule in 2008. via The Globe and Mail

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

“Chics rule”

Since: Aug 07

Indianapolis

#1 Aug 28, 2007
Oh yeah here the come people now will ya leave JPM alone, lol.
Chevyjr

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Aug 28, 2007
U are right I have been saying that all along.
Leave himn alone. He is doing good. I am tired of all the trash talk concerning him.
Grow up......
TIMOTHY VAN TAYLOR

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 29, 2007
the best canadian race driver will finaly drive in nascar. the best thing for for canadian race fans ps he does not need the money!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Aug 29, 2007
Bill Davis is trying to knock off Chip Ganassi's idea. Only problem, old Jacques is a little long in the tooth at 36 and been warming the bench a little too much start a stock car career at the Cup level. Win, place or show, Chip hasn't had the as much attention all put together as he has had this year with Montoya. Camera time is money time. Bill is trying to cash in while the fad is hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web