Juan Montoya Will Enthrall Americans ...

Juan Montoya Will Enthrall Americans Once Again

There are 30 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Jul 10, 2006, titled Juan Montoya Will Enthrall Americans Once Again. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

The challenge of Formula 1 is becoming less and less enticing to some of its participants, as one can see by the latest revelation that Juan Pablo Montoya is leaving F1 to come to NASCAR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stratocaster

Malaysia

#21 Oct 17, 2006
Quitter, not good enough for F1, big mouth! call it what ever you want. HE CERTAINLY HAS WON MORE AND IS BETTER THAN 3/4'S OF THE PRESENT F1 DRIVERS, Won more than Jensen Button, Ralf, and most of your other top stars. F1 is now for those desperate to still be in there may be like Massa, Barrichello, who don't mind coming in second.
Steven

San Jose, CA

#22 Nov 23, 2006
Go aheah and take a shot at it!
Todd W

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2007
Larry wrote:
I have a suggestion for everyone who is all wound up over JPM leaving F1 for NASCAR. When you feel your knickers getting a little too tight, grab a beer, kick back, and repeat this phrase to yourself until it sinks in: "It's only entertainment"!
Repeat as necessary.
I'm sorry I missed out on this discusstion... lol Great comment.
Louie Thompson

Newton, NC

#24 Feb 28, 2007
Jess wrote:
JMP suxs he is an ass and hot headed he ruined f1 drivers races he'll ruin nascar.
Also Ambrose is just a crash in bash tosser who couldnt take v8 title so had to go to nascar and set up his own team cos no one wanted him
Lmao! And you talk about hothead? All this complaining about these drivers that you dont even know personally about their racing careers. What have you done and accomplished in your life? I dont see you out there racing with these famous drivers. The only thing that you accomplished is being a jealous hater bitching about them. They are making millions and i really dont think they would care what you think about them. Why dont you watch figure skating, it would fit you perfect since you obviously dont like racing. But then again you would bitch about their tights being too colorful you dumb homo. Just shut it and go play your skin flute.

“F1 the ultimate sport ”

Since: Jan 07

Johannesburg, South Africa

#25 Mar 1, 2007
Louie Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! And you talk about hothead? All this complaining about these drivers that you dont even know personally about their racing careers. What have you done and accomplished in your life? I dont see you out there racing with these famous drivers. The only thing that you accomplished is being a jealous hater bitching about them. They are making millions and i really dont think they would care what you think about them. Why dont you watch
figure skating, it would fit you perfect since you obviously dont like racing. But then again you would bitch about their tights being too colorful you dumb homo. Just shut it and go play your skin flute.
Hi Louise i think you should first check this out before you try defend this idiot , and you will notice that the guy that gets blamed for the incident was actually not to blame . Talk about not looking where you going , just as he did in F1 !!!!!

“F1 the ultimate sport ”

Johannesburg, South Africa

#26 Mar 1, 2007
Sorry Louie I mis spelled your name I apologise
Kim

AOL

#27 Apr 14, 2007
FIRST OFF, anyone not in the U.S.A dont even post on here! No one in the US has a problem with Montoya, we all love him. I don't see anyone in the US trashing him..just UK and beyond. Get a life. I never watched NASCAR before Montoya, I now will not miss a weekend

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#28 Apr 14, 2007
Kim wrote:
FIRST OFF, anyone not in the U.S.A dont even post on here! No one in the US has a problem with Montoya, we all love him. I don't see anyone in the US trashing him..just UK and beyond. Get a life. I never watched NASCAR before Montoya, I now will not miss a weekend
Hi Kim! Glad to meet you! I think JPM is great for Nascar! It's a family sport as well! I remember the interview with Montoya and his wife and she was pretty much shunned in the FI series.Wives and girlfriends are kept away,even family.In Nascar,the families are right there for the Drivers!His wife said they were welcomed with open arms and she enjoys talking with the wives/mothers and being able to feel part of the race "Team" meaning "Family". Have a great weekend Kim!
Larry

Catskill, NY

#29 Apr 15, 2007
Kim wrote:
These forums are open to anybody. There are plenty of fans in the US who don't like JPM, and plenty outside the US who do. Myself, I like him. I'm glad he is in NASCAR and I hope he does well. There wouldn't be much point in having forums if everyone felt the same way about everything.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#30 Apr 15, 2007
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
These forums are open to anybody. There are plenty of fans in the US who don't like JPM, and plenty outside the US who do. Myself, I like him. I'm glad he is in NASCAR and I hope he does well. There wouldn't be much point in having forums if everyone felt the same way about everything.
Totally agree with you. I like Juan and I think he's going to do well butnot everyone has to like him. I know theres a lot of people who definately don't like Jimmie or Jeff Gordon but thats their choice and I respect that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web