Heikki Kovalainen warns of favouritis...

Heikki Kovalainen warns of favouritism towards Lewis Hamilton at McLaren

There are 12 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Oct 31, 2009, titled Heikki Kovalainen warns of favouritism towards Lewis Hamilton at McLaren. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Heikki Kovalainen has a issued a warning for whoever takes his seat at McLaren next season to get used to being an afterthought to Lewis Hamilton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#1 Nov 1, 2009
"Also after the 2007 season I don't think there can be any doubt that the team is totally committed to equality amongst its drivers and I like that."

http://www.tsn.ca/story/print/...

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#2 Nov 2, 2009
haha this goes back to what i was saying that no one wants his seat becuase they know they will experience lewis favortism. some things never change..
Henry

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2009
Yes, I agree with Heikiki. Hamilton is a frabricated driver, an imagine for Formula 1. Just look how poorly he has perfomed after Fernando was gone. Wait for next year, time will show that Hamilton is not what appears to be.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Henry wrote:
Yes, I agree with Heikiki. Hamilton is a frabricated driver, an imagine for Formula 1. Just look how poorly he has perfomed after Fernando was gone. Wait for next year, time will show that Hamilton is not what appears to be.
performed badly after Alonso was gone? you have to be kidding right ... Alonso was gone in 2008 and Hamilton won the WDC ... shocking driving for sure ... 2009 Alonso scores 26 points and Hamilton 49 .... you been smoking some serious shite Henry, wake up sunshine ... Hamilton has kicked Alonso's ass all 3 years he's been in F1 .. and that's no "imagine" I promise ....

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#5 Nov 3, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
performed badly after Alonso was gone? you have to be kidding right ... Alonso was gone in 2008 and Hamilton won the WDC ... shocking driving for sure ... 2009 Alonso scores 26 points and Hamilton 49 .... you been smoking some serious shite Henry, wake up sunshine ... Hamilton has kicked Alonso's ass all 3 years he's been in F1 .. and that's no "imagine" I promise ....
Bob, a likely candidate for the worshitting club our boy Henry, because how could he not realize that Hamilton won the WDC in 2008...!!!

“F1”

Roswell, GA

#6 Nov 3, 2009
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, a likely candidate for the worshitting club our boy Henry, because how could he not realize that Hamilton won the WDC in 2008...!!!
lmao - not cool. Damnit henry!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Ha ha 4 Mil, all it takes is one hey ... hey Henry you need to contact worshitters anon... there is still hope for you ... but you will need to admit you're clueless first ....

“F1”

Roswell, GA

#8 Nov 4, 2009
i tell ya these alonso fans sometimes give us a bad rep... ayee... lol
Joe

Cape Town, South Africa

#9 Nov 21, 2009
He said: "Yes, I agree with Heikiki. Hamilton is a frabricated driver, an imagine for Formula 1. Just look how poorly he has perfomed after Fernando was gone. Wait for next year"

ONE HAS TO BE STUPID TO POST SUCH A COMMENT. IF HAMILTON PERFORMED BADLY AFTER ALONSO LEFT, THEN LET'S WISH HIM THE SAME PERFORMANCE FOR NEXT YEAR AND CLAIM ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#10 Nov 21, 2009
Joe wrote:
He said: "Yes, I agree with Heikiki. Hamilton is a frabricated driver, an imagine for Formula 1. Just look how poorly he has perfomed after Fernando was gone. Wait for next year"
ONE HAS TO BE STUPID TO POST SUCH A COMMENT. IF HAMILTON PERFORMED BADLY AFTER ALONSO LEFT, THEN LET'S WISH HIM THE SAME PERFORMANCE FOR NEXT YEAR AND CLAIM ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP
Do you really think Lewis won the championship on his own ??... praised Ferrari first .. and then Glock !!... Lewis won the championship by finishing 5th in Brazil on the last corner ... come on !!!!

See him next year with Button as a teammate and with Ferrari fully armed with a chap who doesn't make many mistakes and is very focused !!!

Come back next year Joe and see if you are still laughing !!!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#11 Nov 21, 2009
.. and please .. don't yell ... we can hear you well ... even without capital letters !!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#12 Nov 21, 2009
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think Lewis won the championship on his own ??... praised Ferrari first .. and then Glock !!... Lewis won the championship by finishing 5th in Brazil on the last corner ... come on !!!!
See him next year with Button as a teammate and with Ferrari fully armed with a chap who doesn't make many mistakes and is very focused !!!
Come back next year Joe and see if you are still laughing !!!
It was amazing that he won at all, when you consider that Lewis not only had to defeat his fellow drivers, but also in spite of the race stewards who ruled in so many ways against him in favor of Massa.

1. Giving Massa a race win at Spa, when he was no where in the picture for a win.

2. Massa not receiving a drive through penalty for a pit stop violation at Valencia, and only was given a $10,000 fine.

&fe ature=related

The previous day during the GP2 race at Valencia,a driver received a drive through penalty, not a monetary fine with the same Massa type violation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heikki Kovalainen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'McLaren considering Heikki' (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sam 1
News Hamilton calls for McLaren upgrade (May '12) May '12 Fay Ridd 1
News Flavio Briatore to sue F1's governing body the ... (Jan '10) Feb '11 BILLYBOBSMATE 43
News Fettled Vettel showing all the class of a champion (Apr '10) Dec '10 Mark SA 8
News Live - Malaysian GP qualifying (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bo Smith 4
News F1: A re-shuffle at McLaren (Jan '10) Jan '10 redneck Bob from ... 66
News Alonso fastest in Monaco practice (May '09) Aug '09 amsat 135
More from around the web