Mark Webber "to blame for F1 crash".

Jun 29, 2010 Full story: The Sydney Morning Herald

Webber walks away from horror crash Mark Webber has walked away from a horror crash without a scratch at the European GP.

Full Story
ropper

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
It looked on TV that Webber was at fault.

Since: Feb 08

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Looked to me to be no fault. Webber tried to pass the other car on the same side the other car turned to get out of his way. Just bad luck but not really anyone's fault (as far as negligence is concerned)

Years ago I was driving on a very cold, but dry day. A water main had broken and water was flowing across the road. The water had frozen but liquid water was over the ice. I was coming up to a red light and when I hit the ice I lost ALL traction. I had just enough dry road on the other side of the ice that I was able to stop before hitting the car ahead. Unfortunately the car behind me (a brand new BMW) didn't. She hit me doing quite a lot of damage to her car but only putting a little fold in my bumper. Legally it was her fault, but she was not really negligent. The police were negligent for not closing the road. They were already investigating another accident that happened there a little before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heikki Kovalainen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'McLaren considering Heikki' (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sam 1
Hamilton calls for McLaren upgrade (May '12) May '12 Fay Ridd 1
Flavio Briatore to sue F1's governing body the ... (Jan '10) Feb '11 BILLYBOBSMATE 43
Fettled Vettel showing all the class of a champion (Apr '10) Dec '10 Mark SA 8
Live - Malaysian GP qualifying (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bo Smith 4
F1: A re-shuffle at McLaren (Jan '10) Jan '10 redneck Bob from ... 66
Heikki Kovalainen warns of favouritism towards ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hmltn-1 12
More from around the web