Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated May 26, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nicole

Espoo, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 14, 2010
 
This is worth a read, compliments to Faisal for finding it and also to the one translating it:

Massa: "I do not take half a second to none", listen

Opens the chest in an interview with Brazilian journalists in Monaco

"I think that, even if the press criticizes me by not saying the right thing, I feel respected and, even if today I don't have a WDC on my resumé, people know I could have won the title".

"Of course, it is always best to listen carefully, but we have to be ready for everything. There's no use in read and change your mind upon reading. Work is what matters. I always had problems, like financial problems, and it would not always be out on magazines. That doesn't change the moment I am in and I need to think about my work, that's what matters".

"The day I come and not speak the truth is the day I will stop racing. I am one of the few drivers who speak the truth in an interview. I am the first one to say what's going on. We already talked about what's happening with the tyres and I won't race to take six tenths from anyone".

"I always raced strong team-mates, maybe I was the only one. So, if we take a closer look, it is a certainty that those who are asking [about Massa beaing beaten by Alonso] are not 'top' press journalists. Some will ask, but those are the ones who will always want to joke around and are not pros. I am and when I have problems, I will speak out".

"If the guy is happy or not, that's his problem. I am very happy to be the way I am and the day I walk into a team or into the championship to take six tenths from anybody, it is the moment to stop".

"Alonso is a fine driver, but Kimi was excellent, and also was Schumacher. It is impossible to say Fernando is better than them. I believe that in those races I really had a problem. They day I don't have a problem I will admit it, so, it is not a correct comparison".

"I always heard about it [rumours about his Ferrari seat]; there's always someone stepping up to replace me. What affects me is my situation inside the team, and I am fine. With the problems I had, the team knows what was it, I do too and that's what really matters".

"The important thing is the confidence inside the team. If Ferrari does not want me to win and to be well, I am the one changing things, not the rumours. I am just not happy because I want to see this problem out soon. Other than that, I am fine inside the team and I am not worried about rumours".

Link:
http://tazio.uol.com.br/f-1/textos/18323/

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2010
 
bravo Felipe ... and there in lies the difference between him and El Cheato ... no bullshite, no 6 inch blade in his back pocket .....
Nicole

Espoo, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 16, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
bravo Felipe ... and there in lies the difference between him and El Cheato ... no bullshite, no 6 inch blade in his back pocket .....
Methinks it's time for me to cool down, didn't mean to upset Luis that much....

But Bob, since this topic is about media, here's something you might find interesting when thinking of your boy ;)

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/05/reactio...

- running out as fast as I can -

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 16, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
bravo Felipe ... and there in lies the difference between him and El Cheato ... no bullshite, no 6 inch blade in his back pocket .....
You calling schumi "El Cheato" .good one Bob.What a traitor that King of cheating is.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2010
 
Go Fernando Go wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling schumi "El Cheato" .good one Bob.What a traitor that King of cheating is.
that's funny I didn't know Schumie was still racing at ferrari sheep boy .... wow such a mature response from you big boy ... but you have to love the awesome move Schumie pulled on El Cheato in the final corner .... ha ha Alonso puts it sideways. loses it and Schumie says thanks very much ... and now of course we'll see if Damon Hill is unbaised in his findings, becasue the poor pussy from Spain is crying ... it was unfair unfair ... Hmmm how's that move in the pit lane working out for you now Alonos ... the great pretender, beaten at his own game ha ha ha

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
that's funny I didn't know Schumie was still racing at ferrari sheep boy .... wow such a mature response from you big boy ... but you have to love the awesome move Schumie pulled on El Cheato in the final corner .... ha ha Alonso puts it sideways. loses it and Schumie says thanks very much ... and now of course we'll see if Damon Hill is unbaised in his findings, becasue the poor pussy from Spain is crying ... it was unfair unfair ... Hmmm how's that move in the pit lane working out for you now Alonos ... the great pretender, beaten at his own game ha ha ha
Hey Buffalo Boy
To Alonso fans you are just a toy!

You are sad cause you lick Schumis rectum
You fail to see the wider spectrum

As a Ferrari fan you are just a joke
You sound like a bitch and not a bloke
"we'll give give you concrete boots for the river" say the Italian Folk
You pathetic worn out joke!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 16, 2010
 
Go Fernando Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buffalo Boy
To Alonso fans you are just a toy!
You are sad cause you lick Schumis rectum
You fail to see the wider spectrum
As a Ferrari fan you are just a joke
You sound like a bitch and not a bloke
"we'll give give you concrete boots for the river" say the Italian Folk
You pathetic worn out joke!!
oh yay the juvenile delinquent is back ....

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 16, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yay the juvenile delinquent is back ....
No answer from you Reneck
The Aces trumped your weak deck

Alonso is the Ace
Let him qualify
he'll have the pace

He'll beat the faster Red Bulls
Schumi wont and you are a fool!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 16, 2010
 
Go Fernando Go wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer from you Reneck
The Aces trumped your weak deck
Alonso is the Ace
Let him qualify
he'll have the pace
He'll beat the faster Red Bulls
Schumi wont and you are a fool!
Beat the faster Red BuLLs, 6/10ths can't even beat the Mclarens..!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 16, 2010
 
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat the faster Red BuLLs, 6/10ths can't even beat the Mclarens..!!
ha ha even Schumie in the Merc kicked his ass today ... hey Lawrence, the hairy eyebrowed great pretender is a joke .... crashing his car on the warm up lap befor quali ... ha ha ha

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 16, 2010
 
Go Fernando Go wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer from you Reneck
The Aces trumped your weak deck
Alonso is the Ace
Let him qualify
he'll have the pace
He'll beat the faster Red Bulls
Schumi wont and you are a fool!
hey sheep shagger, I really don't respond to childish posts ... you an Shirazzo need to get a room so the two of you can swop little rhymes ... maybe you can ask Luis or GWO to write some music so you big boys can sing your little songs on youtube ...

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 17, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha even Schumie in the Merc kicked his ass today ... hey Lawrence, the hairy eyebrowed great pretender is a joke .... crashing his car on the warm up lap befor quali ... ha ha ha
Schumie cheating?= kicked his ass today?......seems like your Cheater was the one caught with his pants down. The only joke I see is brawn crying to the press for Schu. I wonder how much Schumcaher pays his spokes people.. oh no wait the "complaining to the media" was already drawn out in contract for poeple to speak for him.. "its his car", "he just needs more time", no wait.. "he can pass its fair!, boo hoo".. thats the 3rd violin for Schu this year.. boo fucking hoo chear on and support F1's trend setting cheater "the OG of cheaters" in F1 history - micheal schumacher.. hahaa

how much was that fine again? lol

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 17, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
bravo Felipe ... and there in lies the difference between him and El Cheato ... no bullshite, no 6 inch blade in his back pocket .....
no instead he crys to the Brazlian media, get over it Felipe your team failed you in the pits in that race. Piquets accident or not wouldnt have changed a thing. No bullshit is right bob thats what Alonso isnt dealing with, no 6 inch blade for Massa but a weak attempt to cry to the media were he can and put down Alonso. Whos crying to the media yet again???

damn Massa really hit his head hard, hes taken after Alonso's disgarded old habbits.. he must have woken up in 2007 thinking he was ALonso!! haha dream on Massaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Massa in spanish = fat haha

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 17, 2010
 
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
Schumie cheating?= kicked his ass today?......seems like your Cheater was the one caught with his pants down. The only joke I see is brawn crying to the press for Schu. I wonder how much Schumcaher pays his spokes people.. oh no wait the "complaining to the media" was already drawn out in contract for poeple to speak for him.. "its his car", "he just needs more time", no wait.. "he can pass its fair!, boo hoo".. thats the 3rd violin for Schu this year.. boo fucking hoo chear on and support F1's trend setting cheater "the OG of cheaters" in F1 history - micheal schumacher.. hahaa
how much was that fine again? lol
yip and the 4th one for Alonso ... blown engine, crashing like a novice in warm up and of course the 2 races he was protecting his tesammate's position ... ha ha that's a whole frekaing orchestra 4Billion ... ha ha you're just like all the other worshitters 4.1 Mil, so obsessed by what Schumie does, but in the end Alonso cocked up, he lost control of his car ... lucky it wasn't the warm up lap he might have cost ferrari another 4 Mil 4 Mil.

ha ha I love the it's the car story ... hey anyone notice where that renault the worshitters said was a tractor finished ... but of course it's a totally different car this year ... it's the car it's the car I heard you say just the other day you can't compare the Renault from last year to this year I heard you say .. you're right this year they have a real driver in it, not a fake and a pretender .... ha ha Alonso had to steal wins to get noticed in it, just look at Schumie, he arrived back in F1 the same year the world should have come alive with the sound of Alonso in a Ferrari, instead Alonso has had to take a back seat to Schumie .. again ... and already the cry baby shite with Alonso has started, like 2007 ... I don't want Schumacher to come to the ferrari hospitality suite and eat my Pasta .... boo hoo ... I wonder how long it will be before he's beating restroom doors again ... beware Stefano, Alonso carries a 6 inch blade around with him ...

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 17, 2010
 
Alan Permane Renault's engineering chief Bob, is singing the praises of Kubica. Kubica's work ethic is something that Renault appreciates most about Robert, who spends a huge amount of time at the factory, and this attitude is having a very positive affect on the team. Kubica after his race in Australia had a list as long your arm of things that he wasn't happy with.

It seems that many at Renault felt that Alonso's primary concern in the last couple of years, was waiting for the phone call from Maranello.

It's amazing how that team has moved forward since the exit of......6/10ths..!!
Shiraaz

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 18, 2010
 
hmltn-1 wrote:
Alan Permane Renault's engineering chief Bob, is singing the praises of Kubica. Kubica's work ethic is something that Renault appreciates most about Robert, who spends a huge amount of time at the factory, and this attitude is having a very positive affect on the team. Kubica after his race in Australia had a list as long your arm of things that he wasn't happy with.
It seems that many at Renault felt that Alonso's primary concern in the last couple of years, was waiting for the phone call from Maranello.
It's amazing how that team has moved forward since the exit of......6/10ths..!!
Yep...amazing how 6/10ths has moved forward!!!!! Bravo. Your prejudice is your fuel of your skewd one track mind one sided tunnel perceptions. Alonso is better better offf at Ferrari. Sucking Lewy's bum is not helping you. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 18, 2010
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
yip and the 4th one for Alonso ... blown engine, crashing like a novice in warm up and of course the 2 races he was protecting his tesammate's position ... ha ha that's a whole frekaing orchestra 4Billion ... ha ha you're just like all the other worshitters 4.1 Mil, so obsessed by what Schumie does, but in the end Alonso cocked up, he lost control of his car ... lucky it wasn't the warm up lap he might have cost ferrari another 4 Mil 4 Mil.
ha ha I love the it's the car story ... hey anyone notice where that renault the worshitters said was a tractor finished ... but of course it's a totally different car this year ... it's the car it's the car I heard you say just the other day you can't compare the Renault from last year to this year I heard you say .. you're right this year they have a real driver in it, not a fake and a pretender .... ha ha Alonso had to steal wins to get noticed in it, just look at Schumie, he arrived back in F1 the same year the world should have come alive with the sound of Alonso in a Ferrari, instead Alonso has had to take a back seat to Schumie .. again ... and already the cry baby shite with Alonso has started, like 2007 ... I don't want Schumacher to come to the ferrari hospitality suite and eat my Pasta .... boo hoo ... I wonder how long it will be before he's beating restroom doors again ... beware Stefano, Alonso carries a 6 inch blade around with him ...
hey wait a sec they got a name for the Schumacher natics that deny they speak more of shumacher than the Alonso fans... oh yea your a Shumishitter!!! get used to it pal lol

You came up with 2 facts there on Alonso.. congradulations! but i think you forgot how to count. thats 2 not 4 buddy lol protecting his teamates position?? What? must be hard cheering for Massa while being a shumishitter. Then again you may be the first to rank as shumasshiter.. not bad ace! Its either love or hate with "the car story" correct, but i think the schumihitters have gotten used to hearing that story they've almost welcomed it.

Your right i did say the renault was a different car this year. Ive said it ever since the day of the release of the drivers and car! before any race! Now seeing thats confirmed.. you can go back to that thread were ever it is since you want to quote me. The Renault obviously is the motor to have this year. Even Petrov can match, even surpass Kubicas times. So whats your point? Your going to tell me that the renault is the same car and setup as last years? plz LOL look at the times and positions compared to last year. Last year it was a tractor this year is a different story.

I remember even one time you mentioned you'd like to see Alonso do the same come back from the back in Monaco as Schumacher.. bad day for Schumishitters on Sunday eh bob?

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 18, 2010
 
hmltn-1 wrote:
Alan Permane Renault's engineering chief Bob, is singing the praises of Kubica. Kubica's work ethic is something that Renault appreciates most about Robert, who spends a huge amount of time at the factory, and this attitude is having a very positive affect on the team. Kubica after his race in Australia had a list as long your arm of things that he wasn't happy with.
It seems that many at Renault felt that Alonso's primary concern in the last couple of years, was waiting for the phone call from Maranello.
It's amazing how that team has moved forward since the exit of......6/10ths..!!
Hey lawrence ...its amazing how Mclaren has moved forward since the entrance of..........Button!!!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 18, 2010
 
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lawrence ...its amazing how Mclaren has moved forward since the entrance of..........Button!!!!
Yip, and how Renault has moved forward since the EXIT of El Cheato ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fernando Alonso Discussions

Search the Fernando Alonso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fernando Alonso still confident that Ferrari ca... Aug 15 Rook 4
Ferrari will keep Raikkonen busy (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 6
Formula one CEO says Sebastian Vettel is one of... (Dec '13) Dec '13 IceMan PJN 4
The Rally thread (Sep '09) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 103
Monte teases Kimi (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 1
Ferrari limit Alonso's tweeing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 2
Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
•••
•••
•••