Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#41 Nov 18, 2012
U started so dont even try....I did not say anything about ur country...so you must be samekind of crybabe than Eyebrow.
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderfull then hater ... stay in school and away from drugs and take advantage of your first world ... but by now it doesn't show!!
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#42 Nov 18, 2012
I'm already makind lots of dough...more than u
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#43 Nov 18, 2012
Also I might pay even Floplonsos salary....my tax money goes saving Spain financial problems...Can not believe these guys keeps siesta full work day n we pay the price, but hey thats why we are first world by hard working and honestly and being MAN not crybabies.

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#44 Nov 18, 2012
Kimister wrote:
Get life...I have also other things to do than follow F1, but i still know a lot more F1 than u montoya lover (which kimi by the way send to nascar).
<quoted text>
Lame ..lame ...and lame !!..what do you think?...that we don't have anything else to do besides F1?...lame lame lame ... if that is what you get from the first world ... I DON'T WANT TO GO !!!!!

By the way ... I'm Montoya and I'm from Argentina ... my grand father came from the same place of Alonso, from Oviedo. I will be Montoya for ever ... and I don't hide behind a keyboard to come and insult people and the drivers they support....like you ... from the first world !!!...ha ha ha

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#45 Nov 18, 2012
Kimister wrote:
I'm already makind lots of dough...more than u
Good !!...good for you ... either hire a good doctor, pay for a good school or bake me a cake !!
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#46 Nov 18, 2012
Good we wont take that kind of whiners here and second hand we already sent them back (so much coming) and if you get offend by this text:

"13 hrs ago

Mr. Eyebrow blow it again (WDC) third time in a row that must be some kind of record in Ferrari??Floplonso could not handle the pressure again...when they going to learn in Ferrari and kick his ass out of the team. Team will not win anything until mr. big ego is out of the team.....a lots of noise n talk, but few results. Well there's always next disappointing season ahead so cheer up u Floplonso fans put ur chin on ur chest and ahead towards new disappointments. Ferrari should hire Vettel and things would be happening...what you guys think? Well I kind of feel sorry n bity about eyebrow...but not much. Floplonso should take learn from Vettel n Kimi how you handle the pressure, development car and most of all not whine n cry all the time. Be a MAN n take the blame on urself not always others.
Peace all see u whiners"

You truly are crybaby I was just saying the truth (not insulting) or are you saying Eyebrow has won WDC three times in a row with Ferrari. I know truth hurts sometimes but I can criticize Floplonso all I can...because he has not been that good in my eyes.
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame ..lame ...and lame !!..what do you think?...that we don't have anything else to do besides F1?...lame lame lame ... if that is what you get from the first world ... I DON'T WANT TO GO !!!!!
By the way ... I'm Montoya and I'm from Argentina ... my grand father came from the same place of Alonso, from Oviedo. I will be Montoya for ever ... and I don't hide behind a keyboard to come and insult people and the drivers they support....like you ... from the first world !!!...ha ha ha
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#47 Nov 18, 2012
By the way Alonso has still little chance to win the title but I wont put my money on that...Neither should u.
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#48 Nov 18, 2012
I'm Jani from Suomi/Finland born in Lahti in the 80's so now you know me...
Sam

Doha, Qatar

#49 Nov 18, 2012
Super race...loved it all the way...loved the track and every corner of it...fantastic race from Hami...he was so fast and precise and was finally able to nail what he deserves...Vettel also had pushed sooo hard to defend his faster car but Hame knew he will eventually smoke him. Massa was outstanding again specially that maneuver overtaking Kimi.
Alonso drove his max...fabulous results from another useless upgrades in an outdated Ferrari...Dam...I wish Ferrari was faster to see 3 champs fighting for the finish line.
Looking forward to a rainy race in Brazil...Ferrari fans...lets dance for some rain...

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#50 Nov 18, 2012
Montoya4ever wrote:
HMLTM-1 aka Lawrence ... congratulations ... I can image how happy you are. Well deserve win by Lewis, love it all the way !!
Thanks Monty....as you can well imagine, I'm over the moon with Hamilton's fantastic drive and win today. I'm glad that Lewis acted as a spoiler for Vettel, and took away seven points from Sebastian, which will help Alonso still be able to fight for the 2012 WDC. Fernando had another tough drive, but still managed to place on the podium....great start by the way from Alonso.

Monty let's hope for rain next weekend a Brazil, because Fernando is at his best when, the conditions are variable, and anything can happen.......A win from 6/10ths good be possible
nicoles blowing off again

Wrexham, UK

#52 Nov 19, 2012
fernando is at hs best in changabl conditions no shit sherlok pity his team aint u dummy

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#53 Nov 19, 2012
AlonsoRULEZ wrote:
Alonso is a driver who made himself on top of the points this year with 4th slowest car of F12012, behind Redbull,Mclaren,Lotus..Only a perfectionist can make that happen..look at Felipe who's on 7th with same car..Spa,Suzuka has occured problems for Alonso..else he would've been the champion by now....FYI - Ferrari didnt suffered a single breakdown this season unlike Redbulls, Mclaren, Lotus,Mercedes,Etc
Seriously... the only thing he has proved is that he still can't do it on his own. The team and Massa has gone to lenghts to help him and still no WDC or WCC. In the light of all the help he gets he looks mediocre at the most.

He is brilliant in deliberately humiliating his teammate though.

Massa is the one who deserves praisal. He is the only one in the team acting like a team player!
Sam

Dubai, UAE

#54 Nov 19, 2012
Wild World wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously... the only thing he has proved is that he still can't do it on his own. The team and Massa has gone to lenghts to help him and still no WDC or WCC. In the light of all the help he gets he looks mediocre at the most.
He is brilliant in deliberately humiliating his teammate though.
Massa is the one who deserves praisal. He is the only one in the team acting like a team player!
Yes seriously...Massa was no comparison when Alonso won the 2006 championship with Renault. Alonso taught Massa a couple of lessons on dry and wet racing days when he was with the Mclaren...And with Ferrari check the difference in championship point three years in a row.
Massa is not a championship product. Massa almost had it in 2008...but that was when Ferrari had a proper challenging car and Kimi was jerking off.

Location hidden

#55 Nov 19, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes seriously...Massa was no comparison when Alonso won the 2006 championship with Renault. Alonso taught Massa a couple of lessons on dry and wet racing days when he was with the Mclaren...And with Ferrari check the difference in championship point three years in a row.
Massa is not a championship product. Massa almost had it in 2008...but that was when Ferrari had a proper challenging car and Kimi was jerking off.
Well Alonso was driving the fastest car in 2006 and he had Fisichella as his lapdog. Massa was driving as Schumi's 2nd driver.

McLaren again, they were the absolutely fastest cars on the field, they dominated the tracks in 2007, remember spy-gate and the valuable information they got?

Then again it was proven that when Alonso gets equal treatment he loses to a rookie. So it's well justified to say that he shines only when everybody in the team, including the 2nd driver, is driving for him.

Massa isn't maybe WDC-material, then again it's hilarious to see how he can be slow in some races and then suddenly he gets an equal car with Fernando and drives faster with it.

They had to give him a faster car so he could help Alonso in the WDC-battle even though it revealed Alonso's mediocracy.

It will only be embarrassing for him if he doesn't win the WDC this year either. Maybe he will force Massa to take out Vettel in Brazil? It wouldn't be surprising at all.

There are better drivers on the field who race also their teammates and still get good results.

Location hidden

#56 Nov 19, 2012
Kimister wrote:
By the way Alonso has still little chance to win the title but I wont put my money on that...Neither should u.
He should win the title after everything done for him. If he doesn't then he is underperforming again.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#57 Nov 20, 2012
Wild World wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Alonso was driving the fastest car in 2006 and he had Fisichella as his lapdog. Massa was driving as Schumi's 2nd driver.
McLaren again, they were the absolutely fastest cars on the field, they dominated the tracks in 2007, remember spy-gate and the valuable information they got?
Then again it was proven that when Alonso gets equal treatment he loses to a rookie. So it's well justified to say that he shines only when everybody in the team, including the 2nd driver, is driving for him.
Massa isn't maybe WDC-material, then again it's hilarious to see how he can be slow in some races and then suddenly he gets an equal car with Fernando and drives faster with it.
They had to give him a faster car so he could help Alonso in the WDC-battle even though it revealed Alonso's mediocracy.
It will only be embarrassing for him if he doesn't win the WDC this year either. Maybe he will force Massa to take out Vettel in Brazil? It wouldn't be surprising at all.
There are better drivers on the field who race also their teammates and still get good results.
Nonsense !!

With equal equipment Alonso has been always better, much better than his teammates ... even in 2007 despite Ron Dennis "we're fighting Alonso" clear messages in public !!!...no equal treatment then.

Alonso won races in a car much much slower and reliable than the others and have proven to drive with less or no errors at all under pressure ... if you don't see it is just because you don't want

...and please ..don't compare Alonso with Massa !!... way too much difference

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#58 Nov 20, 2012
Wild World wrote:
<quoted text>
He should win the title after everything done for him. If he doesn't then he is underperforming again.
You always forget to say "MY OPINION" ...because there are a lot of people who don't think that.

Anyway ...it doesn't matter how much has been done for him if the other cars are better and faster ...

so ... you clearly don't know much about F1 or you just come here, to a Fernando Alonso topix forum, to troll and bull and show us your hate !!

Do you really think we, who support Alonso, are going to say "yes ...you are right ... Alonso is not that good" ... just based on what you write ... ha ha ha ha !!

NONSENSE !!

Location hidden

#59 Nov 20, 2012
Well who was it who showed his fist in Indianapolis GP 2007 when Hamilton wasn't ordered to give way to him?

He started the season thinking he was driver 1 but when Hamilton showed his amazing talent the team couldn't hold Hamilton back, it's a racing team where the best man may win. Hamilton's talent took everyone by surprise and kudos to McLaren for not demoting him to a lapdog, less kudos to Alonso for not being able to race him on equal terms.

Massa has class so there will be no comparison between him and Alonso.

This is a discussion board, right? Why are only pro-Alonso comments allowed here? Is this a shrine for praisal only?

If you would go along with my views and say 'yes... you are right', then you would be more stupid than I thought.

If you can't take opposite opinions then it says a lot about your character.

Location hidden

#60 Nov 20, 2012
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
you clearly don't know much about F1 or you just come here, to a Fernando Alonso topix forum, to troll and bull and show us your hate !!
Do you really think we, who support Alonso, are going to say "yes ...you are right ... Alonso is not that good" ... just based on what you write ... ha ha ha ha !!
NONSENSE !!
You just reminded of why I left months ago after only a few comments here. It was impossible to argue in a civil manner. Clearly tension that brings activity is not allowed here. It is too boring for outsiders.

Have your shrine and the stagnation coming along with it.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#61 Nov 20, 2012
Wild World wrote:
<quoted text>
You just reminded of why I left months ago after only a few comments here. It was impossible to argue in a civil manner. Clearly tension that brings activity is not allowed here. It is too boring for outsiders.
Have your shrine and the stagnation coming along with it.
Have a good day !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernando Alonso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up 14 hr tom wingo 4
News Sebastian Vettel has lucked into Ferrari resurg... Apr 2 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... Apr 2 stewart scott 2
News Fernando Alonso kept in hospital overnight as S... Mar '15 Wild World 3
News Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... Feb '15 nascarsux 3
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Fernando Alonso still confident that Ferrari ca... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Rook 4
More from around the web