cota gp 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Damn !!!!..... the bulls are more than one sec faster than ferrari after 2nd practice (follow Massa)....DAMN !!!!!

bulls, macas and then goes ferrari...but alonso splits them all the time...will that be enough?...will he be enough?

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Alonso isn't happy with his Ferrari I haven't seen him like this in a long time. Let's see how he does but man bad timing for him to be in this situation. Freaking bulls are stupid fast. Lol
icole in helll suking cok

Wrexham, UK

#3 Nov 18, 2012
4Mil wrote:
Alonso isn't happy with his Ferrari I haven't seen him like this in a long time. Let's see how he does but man bad timing for him to be in this situation. Freaking bulls are stupid fast. Lol
what about my kimi dumbasses
Kimister

Finland

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Mr. Eyebrow blow it again (WDC) third time in a row that must be some kind of record in Ferrari??Floplonso could not handle the pressure again...when they going to learn in Ferrari and kick his ass out of the team. Team will not win anything until mr. big ego is out of the team.....a lots of noise n talk, but few results. Well there's always next disappointing season ahead so cheer up u Floplonso fans put ur chin on ur chest and ahead towards new disappointments. Ferrari should hire Vettel and things would be happening...what you guys think? Well I kind of feel sorry n bity about eyebrow...but not much. Floplonso should take learn from Vettel n Kimi how you handle the pressure, development car and most of all not whine n cry all the time. Be a MAN n take the blame on urself not always others.
Peace all see u whiners
Kimister

Finland

#5 Nov 18, 2012
By the way did u guys know Floplonso is F1 history biggest payment driver....not so flattering on ur cv

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Kimister wrote:
Mr. Eyebrow blow it again (WDC) third time in a row that must be some kind of record in Ferrari??Floplonso could not handle the pressure again...when they going to learn in Ferrari and kick his ass out of the team. Team will not win anything until mr. big ego is out of the team.....a lots of noise n talk, but few results. Well there's always next disappointing season ahead so cheer up u Floplonso fans put ur chin on ur chest and ahead towards new disappointments. Ferrari should hire Vettel and things would be happening...what you guys think? Well I kind of feel sorry n bity about eyebrow...but not much. Floplonso should take learn from Vettel n Kimi how you handle the pressure, development car and most of all not whine n cry all the time. Be a MAN n take the blame on urself not always others.
Peace all see u whiners
ha ha ha ... so it seems you still can't handle how Ferrari kicked your idol, the eternal promise and lousy f1 worker who never had a committment for anything and its been payed millions also!!!!

Come on ... praise your driver ... ha ha ... coming here just to talk rubbish against alonso show us how you really are and how much you hate him ...regardless of the nonsense you just wrote !!

Cheers !!!
AlonsoRULEZ

Pune, India

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Alonso is a driver who made himself on top of the points this year with 4th slowest car of F12012, behind Redbull,Mclaren,Lotus..Only a perfectionist can make that happen..look at Felipe who's on 7th with same car..Spa,Suzuka has occured problems for Alonso..else he would've been the champion by now....FYI - Ferrari didnt suffered a single breakdown this season unlike Redbulls, Mclaren, Lotus,Mercedes,Etc
Sam

Doha, Qatar

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Kimister wrote:
By the way did u guys know Floplonso is F1 history biggest payment driver....not so flattering on ur cv
Kimshiter...obviously your mental level has no place in here or F1...simply a no clue with reference to what you put down...advice...you either consider how the experts in the F1 industry judge Fernando and his accomplishments with his mediocre car/copy & paste team...or take an IQ test to reconsider what you need to do in life and where to start again.
lnicole in hell suking de

Wrexham, UK

#9 Nov 18, 2012
we love kimi he s he best
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#10 Nov 18, 2012
I can almost feel ur pain n sadness once again this time of the season....but maybe u n ur big idol can learn this way how to be humble and not always making big noise how big champion I will be even before the season has started.
Peace
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ... so it seems you still can't handle how Ferrari kicked your idol, the eternal promise and lousy f1 worker who never had a committment for anything and its been payed millions also!!!!
Come on ... praise your driver ... ha ha ... coming here just to talk rubbish against alonso show us how you really are and how much you hate him ...regardless of the nonsense you just wrote !!
Cheers !!!
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Yes he is MAN enough to made Lotus once again a racing team....Floplonso could not do that when he was back on Renault he had not enough passion and commitment to do that. He was only whining n cryining that needs the best car or other wise cant win races or WDC. Lotus has been fourth quickest car after RB, Mac n Ferrari and still Kimi is making his stand in races beating almost everytime half or all of these much faster cars thats commitment I say....and I ask you who would not love Kimi and his honestly, straightness and passion to F1. Same goes to the Vettel these two are ultimate race drivers pure talent not like Mr. Eyebrow who need to practice how to win WDC fourth time in row with much more bigger budget racing team. Like Kimi says only untalented practice thats the way it goes. Kimi dont need practice he got it already. By the way you guys ("lnicole in hell suking de" not you) sound just like this when u praise Floplonso....any familiar???
Peace
lnicole in hell suking de wrote:
we love kimi he s he best
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Ferrari n Mr. Eyebrow are despair.... poor Felipe so fast if he have permission to win Floplonso.
nicole in eespoo

Wrexham, UK

#13 Nov 18, 2012
its all history repeating itself after 3 titles with the same team vettle will leave for a new challenge he has the talent and ego in a respectfull manner massa will leave and vettle and alonso will bring trouble in a` differant way to ferrari inteam fighting will be seen to a new level and be very damaging hieki kulta and robbo live in jerk water usa
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Go go go Vettel for third consecutive championship..... Floplonso watch out Kimi is coming did u see that over take on Hulkenberg.
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Floplonso Kimi +12sec now +9sec soon Kimi had advantage
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#16 Nov 18, 2012
+8 sec
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Did your hear that Ferrari team radio Kimi Fastest car LOL
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#18 Nov 18, 2012
+5 sec Floplonso what are u doing???? Kimi is coming
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Vettel wins Hamilton second Kimi third
Kimister

Kangasniemi, Finland

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Floplonso breaks down OMG once again jeeezzz now Button goes past n felipe is faster than Eyebrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernando Alonso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up Jun 19 Fart news 16
News Sebastian Vettel has lucked into Ferrari resurg... Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News Fernando Alonso kept in hospital overnight as S... Mar '15 Wild World 3
News Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... Feb '15 nascarsux 3
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Fernando Alonso still confident that Ferrari ca... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Rook 4
More from around the web