Interlagos - Brazil 2012 GP -THE FINAL FRONTIER !!

Posted in the Fernando Alonso Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Vettel crashing on the 4th corner is far from a racing incident damaging a couple of cars and getting away from it...an extreme desperate Vettel was panicking under pressure...moving in from the outside far right cutting it into the inside of the corner blocking Senna causing a mess...extremely lucky with no serious damage to his super illegal car....rules should punish him with at least a drive through.
And by the way stop making fool out of your self like the rest of incompetent haters comparing a legend like Alonso, as most of the world F! experts rated him as one of all time greatest....he drove RedBull up the wall spending most of his season on the podium with his unworthy F2012...educate your self about facts & just go to Vettel's forum where you can spend a better time out there...or Just shut up because Alonso Fans here can simply destroy you left right and center.
Come on Sam .. here we are in the presence of a lost sould who kept wondering around in the internet forums for years after his F1 idol retired for the first time .. he prayed to the gods for his return and after he saw what his former idol was really made of he vanished again ...yet to re appered just to enjoy Alonso's defeat as a Vettel and a Beverage company fan!! Maybe he changed his ferrari in his garage for a new VW bettle with a big can in the back !!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Kimister wrote:
I can allready see what kind of excuses after excuses Floplonso n Luca D*ck Montezemolo have us for next season "it was not our fault it was 10 other teams ( if HRT does not continue) and 20 drivers to blame why we lose this race" Other wise I'm out of here...see u all next season
They will come with excuses, it goes without saying.

Alonso is a real magician since he managed to fool the majority into believing that the car was bad and not reminding how he had both the team's and Felipe's total support... and this he did with creating illusions just like magicians do.
Sam

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Wild World wrote:
<quoted text>
They will come with excuses, it goes without saying.
Alonso is a real magician since he managed to fool the majority into believing that the car was bad and not reminding how he had both the team's and Felipe's total support... and this he did with creating illusions just like magicians do.
When the F2012 was first out, it was an aggressive yet a very sensitive car...extremely hard to drive with alot of understeering and oversteering...but with one great advantage which was existing the corners...probably the fastest in that matter....by mid season ferrari managed to level the car and was only competitive with Alonso to drive but not with Massa...Ferrari spent most of there resources with up dates that were not working and all was blamed on the outdated wind-tunnel...(The Lotus/Mac/Redbull and at some point the William were faster cars than the Ferrari)...and since Silverstone until season end all the up grades didn't work significantly. Massa kept most his older parts on his car and his setup was working fine for him, while Alonso was trying desperately to upgrade with the new coming parts, but they were nothing but an obstacles slowing him down...and both Ferraris were never been able to be in front of the grid...nothing was working to get the car at least 0.5 faster...Regardless...Alonso scored more points than Massa at the start of the season, mid and end of season...check it out and do your own calculations.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
When the F2012 was first out, it was an aggressive yet a very sensitive car...extremely hard to drive with alot of understeering and oversteering...but with one great advantage which was existing the corners...probably the fastest in that matter....by mid season ferrari managed to level the car and was only competitive with Alonso to drive but not with Massa...Ferrari spent most of there resources with up dates that were not working and all was blamed on the outdated wind-tunnel...(The Lotus/Mac/Redbull and at some point the William were faster cars than the Ferrari)...and since Silverstone until season end all the up grades didn't work significantly. Massa kept most his older parts on his car and his setup was working fine for him, while Alonso was trying desperately to upgrade with the new coming parts, but they were nothing but an obstacles slowing him down...and both Ferraris were never been able to be in front of the grid...nothing was working to get the car at least 0.5 faster...Regardless...Alonso scored more points than Massa at the start of the season, mid and end of season...check it out and do your own calculations.
Well said Sam, very enlighten ... thanks!

Just an Alonso hater could try to debate that ...but they will try .. ohh yes .. they will try !!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Vettel crashing on the 4th corner is far from a racing incident damaging a couple of cars and getting away from it...an extreme desperate Vettel was panicking under pressure...moving in from the outside far right cutting it into the inside of the corner blocking Senna causing a mess...extremely lucky with no serious damage to his super illegal car....rules should punish him with at least a drive through.
And by the way stop making fool out of your self like the rest of incompetent haters comparing a legend like Alonso, as most of the world F! experts rated him as one of all time greatest....he drove RedBull up the wall spending most of his season on the podium with his unworthy F2012...educate your self about facts & just go to Vettel's forum where you can spend a better time out there...or Just shut up because Alonso Fans here can simply destroy you left right and center.
hahaha you delusional camel shagger, a legend like Alonso, yes yes he does have the record for the most almost WDC's, I guess as an Alfonso supporter you have to be proud of something. The Spanish git is a loser, Vettel is the champ, cry baby Alonso is a loser loser loser loser loser loser. You must be really stupid to think the Ferrari was unworthy, if you recall correctly the RBR was not exactly worthy for the first half of the season, and you Alonso fans were celebrating early, but unlike Alonso, vettel actually knows how to help develop a car, an boom next thing you know Alonso is a loser. get over it, it's not he first time, and it won't be the last. You hero is a L O S E R.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

buffalo horns wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha you delusional camel shagger, a legend like Alonso, yes yes he does have the record for the most almost WDC's, I guess as an Alfonso supporter you have to be proud of something. The Spanish git is a loser, Vettel is the champ, cry baby Alonso is a loser loser loser loser loser loser. You must be really stupid to think the Ferrari was unworthy, if you recall correctly the RBR was not exactly worthy for the first half of the season, and you Alonso fans were celebrating early, but unlike Alonso, vettel actually knows how to help develop a car, an boom next thing you know Alonso is a loser. get over it, it's not he first time, and it won't be the last. You hero is a L O S E R.
ha ha ha .. nice try .. ha ha .. since 2007 you've been pulling the same old tricks !!!

I don't remember seeing the Beverage Company cars 2nd or 3rd in the Constructor Championship this year ... so ...when was it that they were not unworthy ???... if I'm not wrong the Bulls have been #1 in the Constructor Championship since the 2nd race (Malasya)... please .. enlighten me !!!... and then see where the Ferraris were ... with Massa scoring almost nothing through half seasson !!

Come on ...lets enter your IF world ... what would have happened IF the "let's win in the first corner" French and the lousy and sleepy icy driver didn`t crash Alonso in Belgium and Japan ??... ALONSO WOULD HAVE WIN THE TITLE !!!!!!!!.. but don't worry .. we .. the true Alonso-ist don't care about titles .. the Big Traitor fans do ... but we .. we care about talent, effort, committment, fair play and honesty (yes !!.. now bring Singapore, the blackmail saga and the rest of it!!!.. same old blah blah blah)

So, for Vettel and Vettel's fans as well as the Big Traitor fans you can go for the 7 tittles !!!... I will go for the drives and years of Fangio, Clark, SEnna ... and ALONSO !!!!!!

GO ALONSO GO !!!

We are all from OVIEDO !!!!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Sam, very enlighten ... thanks!
Just an Alonso hater could try to debate that ...but they will try .. ohh yes .. they will try !!
I told you SAM ... I told you ...
Sam

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you SAM ... I told you ...
Yes the same old fart...board and wasting time.
carinni

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the fact is that Massa was faster than Alonso in Korea, Singapore, US and Brazil. Very obvious!
carinni

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

and Massa was even faster than Webber at Korea, so was Ferrari F2012 really that bad? or was Massa too good to use a bad car to beat Webber with RB8? I agreed that Alonso has exaggerated the weakness of F2012. But generally, I think Ferrari was generally slower than redbull and Mclaren

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fernando Alonso Discussions

Search the Fernando Alonso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fernando Alonso still confident that Ferrari ca... May '14 F1 Funatic 3
Ferrari will keep Raikkonen busy (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 6
Formula one CEO says Sebastian Vettel is one of... (Dec '13) Dec '13 IceMan PJN 4
The Rally thread (Sep '09) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 105
Monte teases Kimi (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 1
Ferrari limit Alonso's tweeing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 2
Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
•••
•••
•••