Interlagos - Brazil 2012 GP -THE FINA...

Interlagos - Brazil 2012 GP -THE FINAL FRONTIER !!

Posted in the Fernando Alonso Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#1 Nov 20, 2012
We boldly go where every F1 fan has gone before ... BRAZIL !!!!

Come on ALONSO .... heal me !!
hieki kulta turrini bull

Wrexham, UK

#2 Nov 21, 2012
we hope the litle geman has a o ff day unrielible would be nice or a grid penalty lol bet kimi wishes he returnd earler remind me why he didnt
esppo girl

Buckley, UK

#3 Nov 23, 2012
oh lewy gdewy we loveyou p1 fastet yeeeeeeee

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
It a special day on Sunday. Cant wait!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Ouuuuuccchhhhh.... Alonso P8 ... my God ..I've been in Interlagos and I've seen the first turn into Sennas's "S" ... it is going to be hell tomorrow !!!

Massa P5 ...the traditional Ferrari position, uff...

Great run by Lewis !
Kimister

Finland

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Felipe's car suddenly has broken gearbox.....hmmmm
Kimister

Finland

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Good work Felipe...don't be floplonso's slave don't accept intentional starting grid deterioration.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Kimister wrote:
Good work Felipe...don't be floplonso's slave don't accept intentional starting grid deterioration.
psssst....pssst...hey...psssst ...Felipe can't hear you !!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#9 Nov 24, 2012
pssst ...psssst .. Felipe is not Alonso's slave, he just didn't perform well during the seasson, check:

Australia
Alonso 12 finished 5
Massa 16 finished DNF

Malasya
Alonso 8 finished 1
Massa 12 finished 15

China
Alonso 9 finished 9
Massa 12 finished 13

Bahrain
Alonso 9 finished 7
Massa 14 finished 9

Spain
Alonso 2 finished 2
Massa 16 finished 15

Monaco
Alonso 5 finished 3
Massa 7 finished 6

Canada
Alonso 3 finished 5
Massa 6 finished 10

Europe
Alonso 11 finished 1
Massa 13 finished 16

England
Alonso 1 finished 2
Massa 5 finished 4

German
Alonso 1 finished 1
Massa 13 finished 12

Hungary
Alonso 6 finished 5
Massa 7 finished 9

Belgium
Alonso 5 finished DNF
Massa 14 finished 5

Italy
Alonso 10 finished 3
Massa 3 finished 4

Singapore
Alonso 5 finished 3
Massa 13 finished 8

Japan
Alonso 6 finished DNF
Massa 10 finished 2

Korea
Alonso 4 finished 3
Massa 6 finished 4

India
Alonso 5 finished 2
Massa 6 finished 6

Abu Dhabi
Alonso 6 finished 2
Massa 8 finished 7

USA
Alonso 7 finished 3
Massa 11 finished 4

Qualy position
Alonso beat Felipe 18 out of 19, say 17 out of 19 (USA to Felipe)

Race Position
Alonso beat Felipe 17 out of 19 with the 2 being by way of Alonso's DNF

Total points
Alonso 260
Massa 107

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Qualy is now 17 out of 20 !!!

See?, no excuses during qualy, no team orders, nothing. Massa just beat Alonso 3 times in 20 chances!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Anyway ...it has been a nice formula 1 year, very exiting. I enjoyed Alonso's driving alot, suffered with his DNF, cursed the lotuses and praised Lewis all the time.

Tomorrow is also the end of MS comeback ... and I am sorry for MS fans but for me he fell down from that high record breaking untouchable pedestal where he was when he left f1 for the first time ...now he showed that he was just a mortal like the rest of us !!!

Anyway ...long live the King, hope to see him around F1 in the future !(replacing Domenicalli !!!!)

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Alonso P7 behind Massa after Maldonado penalty ... wow wow ... maybe a team order here and there and Fernando will be in P5 before the turn and P3 after Senna's "S"...then he just have to hold his place until the rain comes and then as I guess Alonso have a rain setup ... ALONSO WINS !!!!... YESSSS ... YESS ... ALONSO WON ... YES HE WON ... YEAHH!!!...now we dance ... we do the Michael Jackson Moonwalk ...yeah ... ALONSO WON !!!... and Vettel?.... where is Vettel ?
Kimister

Finland

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Is Floplonso going to do seppuku now??? LOL..sniff
SAM

Doha, Qatar

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Kimister wrote:
Is Floplonso going to do seppuku now??? LOL..sniff
Kimshitter
We all saw what Kimi did today...total crab....he needs a GPS to stay on track.
Congratulations to Vettel...even his bad luck is better than a perfect luck.
Alonso ...your are a true champion...next year...next year baby is yours.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Fck Grosjean! That worthless twit man I'm pissed. If it wasn't for him Alonso could have had a better chance. That's racing I guess but Vettel cutting off senna at the start should have been some what penalized I think. Red Bull performed bad in Brazil its amazing how lucky they managed to save it.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#17 Nov 25, 2012
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimshitter
We all saw what Kimi did today...total crab....he needs a GPS to stay on track.
Congratulations to Vettel...even his bad luck is better than a perfect luck.
Alonso ...your are a true champion...next year...next year baby is yours.
Yes yes SAM ... I was thinking exactly that in the middle of the race ... how come Vettel has such a good luck when having bad luck !!...those bulls are undestructable !!!!!...any other car would have been torn to pieces

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Vettel deserved his championship and drove an amazing race. Congratulations to the youngest 3 time world champion ever!

If Alonso's failure to take the WDC is put on Grosjean, then what about all the other drivers who have ruined Vettel's races, his penalties and the car failures?

It's a miracle that Vettel won the championship, however it only highlights the talent and skills of the young driver. Pure elite!

He didn't have a 5-gridder teammate, in the crucial race his teammate blocked him and did not let him past.

There is a difference between fair and unfair sportmanship and today the first one won.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#19 Nov 25, 2012
What a race ...what a year !!

Congratulations to Vettel and his fans!

As last year Hulkenberry surprised us all. Great drive by Lewis also until the Hulk got him !!

Awesome drive by Massa !!!..fantastic ... WHERE WERE YOU MASSA ?????...What a great squire Alonso had during the whole race ...we should bow to him !!!

Best drive by Alonso today ... and during the whole season ...no doubt about it !!! It was MAGIC ... thank you ... thank you ... thank you !!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Wild World wrote:
Vettel deserved his championship and drove an amazing race. Congratulations to the youngest 3 time world champion ever!
If Alonso's failure to take the WDC is put on Grosjean, then what about all the other drivers who have ruined Vettel's races, his penalties and the car failures?
It's a miracle that Vettel won the championship, however it only highlights the talent and skills of the young driver. Pure elite!
He didn't have a 5-gridder teammate, in the crucial race his teammate blocked him and did not let him past.
There is a difference between fair and unfair sportmanship and today the first one won.
Webber let him pass once and was there ready to move out in the final laps in case they needed after chosing the wrong set of tyres ... so ... don't think it is only Ferrari.

Vettel got just one DNF when he didn't score points, Alonso had two, one because of Grosjean and the other because of Kimi, both on the first lap...you'll never know ...but .. but .. losing the championship by 3 points confirms that it is a good team strategy to help your teammate when THE OTHER DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE !!!

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#21 Nov 25, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fernando Alonso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fernando Alonso not unduly negative despite sta... (Jun '17) Jun '17 The phartse 3
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan '17 wagonball 27
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up (Apr '15) Oct '16 yudawe 28
News Sebastian Vettel has lucked into Ferrari resurg... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 4
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News Fernando Alonso kept in hospital overnight as S... (Feb '15) Mar '15 Wild World 3
News Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nascarsux 3