@GeraintJenkins1: bruno senna, the sp...

@GeraintJenkins1: bruno senna, the sport will not miss you, bring on bottas

Posted in the Bruno Senna Forum

Nisse

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Whats your problem who the f***K is Buttas
Botox Sucks

Torrance, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Bruno kicked his butt in 14 out 15 practices. They call him the next flying Finn... I say he is fin-less. Bruno is a way better race driver than Botox or Maldonado. Check the stats and then kindly remove head from backside.
Lee Passco

UK

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Big mistake letting senna go, bottas who the hell is that???, senna out finished his team mate, Maldonado shud have gone
Leoleon

Richardson, TX

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Senna has shown much more regulridad that Maldonado still missing many practices on Fridays
He deserves a good seat for 2013
Jack

Winterthur, Switzerland

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Bruno diserve a chance in F1.Why just look what Williams have done all season with him gave his car to Bottas every Friday morning.Are they been using him only for them developt a new car for 2013?That why they bring him in for only 2012?
One more think look a guy like Webber with good car how many years this guy has been in F1?he has never be F1 champ and he will never be put Bruno in this Red bull he will be challeging for championship.Bruno is a future champion i can bett one million dollar with any one who against what i say.
dick pruen

Pennant Hills, Australia

#6 Feb 6, 2013
christ this geraint jenkins must be related to helmet markos he also has a problem with verbal diarrhoea.
eroll flynn

Lake Munmorah, Australia

#7 Nov 12, 2013
bring on bottas! oh shit yer! the next flying fin? hasn't lit a goddam candle yet, at least senna scored point in the Williams piece of junk in fact if you put crashda maldinardo's fluke win aside senna out scored him but frank needed the bucks so crashda got the gig, next flying fin? who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruno Senna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Narain Karthikeyan, Jules Bianchi, or Adrian Su... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manoj 1
News Force India looking long term on driver decision (Feb '13) Feb '13 F1 Funatic 2
News Jake Humphrey slams Michael Schumcher (Dec '12) Jan '13 F1god 6
News Senna: 2013 is still unclear (Jan '13) Jan '13 Maclean113 1
News Adrian Sutil might return in F1 with Force India (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lee Passco 1
News The 2012 season by the numbers (Dec '12) Dec '12 F1 Funatic 1
News Column: The numbers other than his age say Mich... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Aileen Bodiwala 1
More from around the web