Penalised Hamilton says he can win in...

Penalised Hamilton says he can win in France

There are 26 comments on the Reuters UK story from Jun 11, 2008, titled Penalised Hamilton says he can win in France. In it, Reuters UK reports that:

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton said on Wednesday he could still win next week's French Grand Prix despite a 10-place penalty on the starting grid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters UK.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anton

UK

#22 Jun 22, 2008
Laz wrote:
Somebody owes me another 5p, in an interview on ITV Lewis has just said this "Ive just had a text from a friend saying, anyone can win from the front".
Its a shame that you think you are great because its about the only thing you can do Lewis.
Well Laz he proved im self today?

“Takes a lot to be no.1”

Since: Jan 08

Johannesburg

#23 Jun 23, 2008
Laz wrote:
Somebody owes me another 5p, in an interview on ITV Lewis has just said this "Ive just had a text from a friend saying, anyone can win from the front".
Its a shame that you think you are great because its about the only thing you can do Lewis.
Hear Hear ......

“I only know I know nothing”

Since: Jun 07

Ottawa

#24 Jun 23, 2008
Even the staunchest of supporters must surely see Hamilton has got a mouth which is orders of magnitude bigger than his pea-sized brain. Is there and end to his smugness and self idolatry? That is one bet I would not dare put money on.
Can he not see further than the tip of his nose? Can he not hear all the people laughing at his school playground "cool weekend" comments?
What is it with him, because this is not a case of over confidence but of self conceit; I am no psychoanalyst but do I really need to be one to arrive at the obvious conclusion that he must suffer from narcissism. In any case, it is true we have to suffer him. At least he is a good laugh every time he opens his trap.

“Takes a lot to be no.1”

Since: Jan 08

Johannesburg

#25 Jun 23, 2008
Da nugget of doom wrote:
Even the staunchest of supporters must surely see Hamilton has got a mouth which is orders of magnitude bigger than his pea-sized brain. Is there and end to his smugness and self idolatry? That is one bet I would not dare put money on.
Can he not see further than the tip of his nose? Can he not hear all the people laughing at his school playground "cool weekend" comments?
What is it with him, because this is not a case of over confidence but of self conceit; I am no psychoanalyst but do I really need to be one to arrive at the obvious conclusion that he must suffer from narcissism. In any case, it is true we have to suffer him. At least he is a good laugh every time he opens his trap.
Oooooo..... I like this comment !!!

“evil flourishes when-”

Since: Oct 07

- good men do nothing

#26 Jun 27, 2008
Da nugget of doom wrote:
I think he simply does not have the itelligence to know when to keep his mouth shut and he thinks that by talking big he will intimidate other drivers. That probably worked in the lower formulas where he was the biggest sponsored fish in the pool but he needs to grow up and understand that the big boys don't play like that.

Laz

“*Insert trolling comment here*”

Since: Oct 07

Gets 'em thru the long grass.

#27 Jun 27, 2008
You can only go so far using formula sh*t house tactics before you get found out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BMW Sauber F1 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
News The 2012 season by the numbers (Dec '12) Dec '12 F1 Funatic 1
News Ferrari rumours fire again after Perez podium (Sep '12) Sep '12 Manuel 1
News F1: Clever Sauber Turning Heads In 2012 (Apr '12) Apr '12 P_Smith 1
News Heidfeld out of Renault running as he accepts M... (Jan '10) Apr '12 au pair 2
News Alonso lands surprise win in Malaysia (Mar '12) Mar '12 Montoya4ever 9
More from around the web