F1: Massa 'mentally destroyed' by Alo...

F1: Massa 'mentally destroyed' by Alonso - Davidson

There are 14 comments on the Motorsport.com story from May 16, 2010, titled F1: Massa 'mentally destroyed' by Alonso - Davidson. In it, Motorsport.com reports that:

Fernando Alonso has psychologically "destroyed" his Ferrari teammate Felipe Massa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motorsport.com.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2010
Davidson? Anthony Davidson? A former driver? Nope, can't remember him - must not have had all that famous a career or reputation.

Unlike Alonso and Massa.
Felipe Massa

London, UK

#2 May 26, 2010
No he hasn't.
yes

Ramsgate, Australia

#3 May 27, 2010
alonso......greatest driver to ever drive an f1 car!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#4 May 27, 2010
^ its a nub worshitter! we all the best ever is Senna!!

Since: Apr 07

United States

#5 May 27, 2010
"Mentally distroyed."

Wow... I had no idea! I think that the author has gone a little overboard here. If Alonso did not inspire fear before this season in Massa, him being his teammate seems a simple excuse for non-performance.

The man had a near-death experience last year.

The trauma of that, and living with the pressure to be as fast or faster as he ever has, must have some bearing, if his perfrmance is lacking. Massa has beaten Alonso on numerous occasions over the last handful of years. I think that Davidson is speaking from a place that is in his mind. Thus the reason why he never drove for a team like Ferrari, McLaren or RedBull.

I don't think that the top eight to ten drivers in F1 "fear" any other driver. They just concentrate on going as fast as they can. When you lose the will to push it, you start going backward. I would speculate on that long before I would accuse Massa of being fearful of Alonso.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 May 28, 2010
Hey mark, its what the worshitters would love you to believe, after all it was Alfonso who destroyed Piquet Jr, driving mad and causing him to crash into the wall so El Torro couls steal a win in 2008. So they're hoping Massa will go the same way, seems after 6 races in the Ferrari, the one who supposedly walks on water has not won every race, and is now looking to every trick in the book to try win again, let's be honest, he may be third in the points, but how he got to be there is so unimpressive, it's not even worth talking about .... It's the best he's got, and in contrast Vettel has had loads of failures and bad luck, yet he's leading the pack with his teammate ... strange how the worshitters are quiet on that one. And we all know coming 2nd or 3rd in the WDC, well you might as well have come last .... anyone remember 2007 ....????

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2010
yes wrote:
alonso......greatest driver to ever drive an f1 car!!
ha ha ha ha ha ... man oh man, sheep shaggers are dumb .....

“F1”

Miami, FL

#9 May 28, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
Hey mark, its what the worshitters would love you to believe, after all it was Alfonso who destroyed Piquet Jr, driving mad and causing him to crash into the wall so El Torro couls steal a win in 2008. So they're hoping Massa will go the same way, seems after 6 races in the Ferrari, the one who supposedly walks on water has not won every race, and is now looking to every trick in the book to try win again, let's be honest, he may be third in the points, but how he got to be there is so unimpressive, it's not even worth talking about .... It's the best he's got, and in contrast Vettel has had loads of failures and bad luck, yet he's leading the pack with his teammate ... strange how the worshitters are quiet on that one. And we all know coming 2nd or 3rd in the WDC, well you might as well have come last .... anyone remember 2007 ....????
you speak if the one you support is doing any better Massa? Schumacher? Alonso is currently beating them right now.. so whos worse?

“F1”

Miami, FL

#10 May 28, 2010
btw good to you again markL5
bob

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#11 May 28, 2010
What a crock of shit!
You really have lost it fuckwit.

I bet your wishing you could kick toilet doors in now? If you could get out of that wheelchair.

Location hidden

#13 May 28, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
you speak if the one you support is doing any better Massa? Schumacher? Alonso is currently beating them right now.. so whos worse?
hey but let's be honest, it's one season, and it's not over yet ... difference is I never look for excuses as to why my boy is doing badly ... you know like it's the car, the lights, the tyre pressures ... blah blah blah

“F1”

Miami, FL

#14 May 28, 2010
<quoted text>
hey but let's be honest, it's one season, and it's not over yet ... difference is I never look for excuses as to why my boy is doing badly ... you know like it's the car, the lights, the tyre pressures ... blah blah blah
thats it im finding my bathroom doors here at work.. brb! lol

“F1”

Miami, FL

#15 May 28, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
btw good to you again markL5
EDIT: good to SEE you again**

Location hidden

#16 May 28, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
thats it im finding my bathroom doors here at work.. brb! lol
ha ha bathrooms doors will never be looked at normally again by the members of the topix F1 forum ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Villeneuve signs up for F1 2010 after all (Mar '10) Mar '10 redneck Bob from ... 2
News Another F1 Refugee Headed State Side? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Who 3
News Ex-F1 ace Davidson: Massa is rubbish, useless. (Jul '08) Aug '08 redneck Bob from ... 2
News Team bosses give Danica green light to join F1. (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 4
News Spice Energy wants Narain in F1 team (Jan '08) Jan '08 Venky 1
News Formula 1 star to open NEC motor show (Dec '07) Dec '07 LiL Luke 1
Davidson Rocks (Sep '07) Sep '07 dave 1
More from around the web