Unofficial Honda team shows up factor...

Unofficial Honda team shows up factory program

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 16, 2007, titled Unofficial Honda team shows up factory program. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Not all of the interesting battles in Formula One are waged at the front of the pack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Amit B

Delhi, India

#1 Jun 17, 2007
Even though there is no doubt that the quality of the cars that Honda manufactures is excellent, as a Honda customer I can say with confidence that the after sales service and support offered by Honda is terrible.
During the one year that I have owned a Honda City ZX (CVT), there are numerous times when I have wished that I had bought another car -- perhaps a Hyundai, because of the hopelessly inexistent customer care that Honda extends to its customers.
To read the full story, please visit http://hondasiel.blogspot.com/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News F1: Massa 'mentally destroyed' by Alonso - Davi... (May '10) May '10 redneck Bob from ... 14
News Villeneuve signs up for F1 2010 after all (Mar '10) Mar '10 redneck Bob from ... 2
News Another F1 Refugee Headed State Side? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Who 3
News Ex-F1 ace Davidson: Massa is rubbish, useless. (Jul '08) Aug '08 redneck Bob from ... 2
News Team bosses give Danica green light to join F1. (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 4
News Spice Energy wants Narain in F1 team (Jan '08) Jan '08 Venky 1
News Formula 1 star to open NEC motor show (Dec '07) Dec '07 LiL Luke 1
More from around the web