Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher

Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher

There are 13 comments on the The Age story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher. In it, The Age reports that:

The solitary banner outside the Grenoble hospital where Michael Schumacher remains in intensive care.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Milla Shamsuddin

Finland

#1 Mar 2, 2014
I have always apriciate you.You have been the winner and hope you will fight for your life also.There is not many like you and and please don't give up.Life is worth of living,kisses & hugs,Milla.
Nigel

UK

#2 May 20, 2014
I just want to know how he is I pray every day to hear good news
milla

Finland

#3 Jun 1, 2014
"Let him fight untill to end"or why we couldn't give him a change even he would not be same anymore-thanks,a lot of love and hope!
milla

Piikkiö, Finland

#4 Jun 12, 2014
I also pray but for other people too.God saves this world!
milla

Finland

#5 Jun 16, 2014
Gratulations.You are an unbelievable!
Abdul Gafoor

UAE

#6 Jun 21, 2014
We wish to see you again on the speed track. Our prayers for your recovery.
milla

Finland

#7 Jun 23, 2014
Let him be as he could be.If he cannot be more he can be less.It's up to him.Finally lots of gratulations to Michael S!
milla

Finland

#8 Aug 28, 2014
I left myspace about four years ago.I don't know if someone was playing there my side,it seems so...anyhow best luck for Michael Schumacher for his recovery and everything turned to be finally right and always the hope helps.Also greetings to his family!
msmcf1

Glasgow, UK

#9 Nov 3, 2014
He'll be a full recovery. KeepFightingMichael.
Alona

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#10 Nov 8, 2014
milla wrote:
Gratulations.You are an unbelievable!
His wife is unbelievable
Milla

Finland

#11 Dec 27, 2014
Dear Michael S.Your recovry is going fine.It would be so nice if you someday could try to speak,thinking these wolds in your mind and later try to say these.You have been lucky with your wifes help.All the best for you,Milla.
Milla

Finland

#12 Dec 27, 2014
I also wish you Merry Christmas and happy year 2015, better than last year.Don't give up you'r done it already! Milla.
Milla

Finland

#13 Feb 14, 2015
Today is Valentine's Day in Finland.I hope you will be happy in your life and i'd like to say that you and your wife are the winners among all others.Best luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Formula-1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News F1 signs deal with $3000 a bottle Carbon champa... Jul '17 SignsPhartze 2
News Fernando Alonso not unduly negative despite sta... Jun '17 The phartse 3
News Minute's silence in memory of London Bridge vic... Jun '17 Minutes Phartse 2
News Bizarre Cristiano Ronaldo bust unveiled as Port... (Mar '17) Mar '17 unveiled phart 4
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News F1 "went wrong" when it started listening to fa... (Jan '17) Feb '17 TruePhartzx 6
News FIA approve sale of F1 to Liberty Media (Jan '17) Jan '17 DepositPharts 2
More from around the web