Would Daniel Ricciardo Be a Success a...

Would Daniel Ricciardo Be a Success at Red Bull in 2014?

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 28, 2013, titled Would Daniel Ricciardo Be a Success at Red Bull in 2014?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

"He did a great job for us in the test that he did and he's an exciting young prospect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

F1 Funatic

Blacklick, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Red Bull have to be asking themselves very seriously "Can this guy score enough points to help get us a 5th Constructors Championship?". Vettel's points alone have never been enough. Say what you want about Webber but he has accounted for 41% of the Red Bull points since 2010 and contributed immensely toward the WCC's won so far. Ricciardo is a big gamble. Would Red Bull be willing to risk a 5th World Constructors Championship on a driver who has to hit the ground running from Day 1? They'll be geniuses if they succeed, goats if they do not.
Rook

Croydon, UK

#4 Dec 7, 2013
At being an obedient second driver for Vettel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Formula-1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... May 1 Go HAAS F1 1
News 2016 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Apr '16 ross 1
News Air times announced for NBCSN documentary, 'Haa... Mar '16 Go HAAS F1 2
News Lewis Hamilton: I won't over-stay my welcome in... Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Sebastian Vettel has lucked into Ferrari resurg... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 4
Poll Where in the 2016 constructor standings will HA... Dec '15 Go HAAS F1 0
News Red Bull F1 denied access to Honda engines (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web