Todt still at Schumacher's bedside

Jan 26, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Motorsport.com

Jan.27 FIA president and former Ferrari boss Jean Todt has returned to the Grenoble hospital bedside of his friend Michael Schumacher.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Go easy

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

His wife warning media with letters from lawyers. What a load of B.S. She didn't mind Michael being in the media and public eye when the money was coming in. Now that the people want to know about him , because he has been in the public eye, because they are concerned,....they won't tell anyone anything, keeping everything in a black out. What do you expect? If you won't let people know anything, all they can do is speculate. He's basically a dead man anyway. Should have let him die in peace. Now if he lives his quality of life is going to suck. And now you have to make the decision whether to pull the plug and let him die, or let him live and be in a vegetative state.
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

There is a difference between concerned fans and a vulture media willing to don disguises to sneak in.for a bedside selfie. Maybe there is nothing new to report. The rest of your post is your opinion, I suppose, but it reflects poorly on you to talk that way when you don't know jack about what's going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••