Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vi...

Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Left Tackle, Safety And Receiver

There are 1 comment on the TheVikingAge story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Left Tackle, Safety And Receiver. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Mel Kiper has done a three round mock draft , which immediately renders all other three round mock drafts obsolete.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I think Mel Kiper's is bumping up the stock of WR Marvin Mcnutt everyone other then Mel is projecting McNutt in the 5th round Why is Mel picking him in the third round. first off he runs a 4.54 40 yard dash His 3 cone Drill was 7.15 His 20 yard shuttle was 4.07 This what thy said about him after the Senor Bowl Marvin McNutt has excellent size (6'2 1/2, 212 pounds), strength, hands and route-running to be a possession receiver in the NFL,( but didn't show much in terms of elusiveness or the speed to turn short and intermediate passes into big plays.) He is a savvy route-runner, however, who was consistently open despite aggressive coverage from defensive backs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zack Bowman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings: Rookie Progress Report Throu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stubby 2
News Interceptions must increase for Vikings to improve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Bears' Manning wants new contract (Mar '10) Mar '10 EBF 1
News 'We have to win out' (Nov '09) Nov '09 Kyle Orton 16
News Urlacher, Cutler Trade Jerseys, Break Camp Smiling (Aug '09) Aug '09 GMan in Cally 1
More from around the web