Ex-Cowboy complains about Dallas officer

There are 4 comments on the Mar 29, 2009, El Paso Times story titled Ex-Cowboy complains about Dallas officer. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Former Dallas Cowboys linebacker Zach Thomas claims his wife was mistreated by the same Dallas police officer now at the center of a misconduct investigation involving Houston Texans running back Ryan Moats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

joseph vitagliano

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2009
I saw this on TV freaking cop stil had the audacity to ticket the family. How they suspend this smuck with out pay. Even the nurse came out to explain situation
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2009
Cant you guys get anything right? The article needs to read.....

Dallas officer complains about Cowboys poor play.
omg

Arlington, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2009
It sounds like officer Powell has a history of this kind of trouble
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2009
So does officer Romo, he sucks.

"Cant you guys get anything right? The article needs to read.....

Dallas officer complains about Cowboys poor play."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dallas Cowboys promise changes next year (Dec '08) Jul '10 N2blaque 489
News Access Training Camp: Blog - Closer (Dec '09) Dec '09 Online Access Tra... 1
News Free agent LB Zach Thomas files grievance again... (Oct '09) Oct '09 chriswarpaint 1
News Don't cry for No. 54 (Feb '08) Sep '09 zach fan 188
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Former Miami Dolphin star linebacker Zach Thoma... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Brown Turds 60
More from around the web