Raiders' top five draft picks since 2003

Raiders' top five draft picks since 2003

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Raiders' top five draft picks since 2003. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Last week, the Oakland Raiders locked in 27-year-old running back Justin Fargas to a deal that will keep him with the silver and black through the 2010 season. via BleacherReport

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RAIDER NATION BABY!”

Since: Dec 07

Jacksonville FL

#1 Feb 18, 2008
great job signing fargas, and this should put down any rumors of us drafting McFadden.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 20, 2008
I think Tom Howard and Kirk Morrison should be listed ahead of Nnamdi Asomugha because they contributed as soon as they were drafted and became key players after making their first career starts. It took Asomugha 4 years to establish himself on our team.

“RAIDER NATION BABY!”

Since: Dec 07

Jacksonville FL

#3 Feb 20, 2008
TexasRaider wrote:
I think Tom Howard and Kirk Morrison should be listed ahead of Nnamdi Asomugha because they contributed as soon as they were drafted and became key players after making their first career starts. It took Asomugha 4 years to establish himself on our team.
yes but Asomugha has developed into the best player on the defense, and one of the best corners in the NFL. so the argument can be made both ways, but i believe he shold be #1 on the list.

Since: Feb 08

San Diego, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2008
our defense aint bad. it just needs work. denver had more points scored against them and still won games also they have a good secondary. my list of must keeps.

dl- burgess,warren,clemons
lb- howard,morrison
db/s- asomugha,carr,huff,cooper

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Feb 23, 2008
jrussfan2 wrote:
our defense aint bad. it just needs work. denver had more points scored against them and still won games also they have a good secondary. my list of must keeps.
dl- burgess,warren,clemons
lb- howard,morrison
db/s- asomugha,carr,huff,cooper
I would add Tommy Kelly to your list of DL. Gerrard Warren would be good to keep, but he could be used as trade bait for a reciever like Roy Williams or Larry Fitzgerald.

Since: Feb 08

San Diego, CA

#6 Feb 24, 2008
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would add Tommy Kelly to your list of DL. Gerrard Warren would be good to keep, but he could be used as trade bait for a reciever like Roy Williams or Larry Fitzgerald.
i forgot about kelly. i agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons: HC Mik... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jgrog 4
News Mike Thomas catches 50-yard TD pass on final pl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOL 1
News Raiders need couple of more wins despite tough ... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Achmed 7
News Oakland Raiders rookie safety Mike Mitchell a h... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 3
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--tight ends (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 2
News Raiders sign sixth-round pick TE Myers (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 4
News Oakland Raiders 2009 Preview (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 28
More from around the web