Top Stories - Jags Rout Raiders, Clin...

Top Stories - Jags Rout Raiders, Clinch Spot in Playoffs

There are 20 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Top Stories - Jags Rout Raiders, Clinch Spot in Playoffs. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By MARK LONG AP Sports Writer JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Fred Taylor started right, cut back left, broke a tackle, waited patiently for a downfield block, then strolled into ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Cindy

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Dec 23, 2007
This was truly a great game! The weather was great! The crowd was great! And the team was FANTASTIC! Go FRED TAYLOR!! Woohooo!

I was very shocked to see Warren Sapp in such a twirp. He's normally a class act but not today I guess.

Since: Dec 07

Jax

#2 Dec 23, 2007
Cindy wrote:
This was truly a great game! The weather was great! The crowd was great! And the team was FANTASTIC! Go FRED TAYLOR!! Woohooo!
I was very shocked to see Warren Sapp in such a twirp. He's normally a class act but not today I guess.
I guess Warren was a bit of a SAP today, huh?
Jim

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Dec 23, 2007
Great game and great team. Just shows what a class act the Jags are. Best coaching decision that Jack Del Rio made when he chose the quarterback. Keep the winning going in the playoffs
Charles

Gainesville, FL

#4 Dec 23, 2007
Good game.
Donna

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2007
Warren Sapp was Warren Sapp... acting the same way he acted when he went to the University of Miami. I would suppose that would $75,000 will be removed from his banking account... IDIOT!!!
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2007
great game jaguars.......im so happy we going to the playoffs.........go jaguars!!!!!!
Jaxgirl

Lake Forest, IL

#7 Dec 23, 2007
YEAH!!! That was a great last home game for the regular season!
tony

Orange Park, FL

#8 Dec 23, 2007
woooooooow the raiders tough game....we'll see u in the burgh for the rematch..i think JU could beat the raiders..

“It's not about me.”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville

#9 Dec 23, 2007
Thanks Sapp. We went from 2nd and 20 to 1st and goal! Sad to see someone meltdown on natl. tv.

“It's not about me.”

Jacksonville

#10 Dec 23, 2007
And kudos to the O-line for blowin' those holes open! Kudos to the D-line for keepin''em shut! Look out Houston!
Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#11 Dec 23, 2007
the jags arent going anywhere! they are good but not good enough to beat the colts or patriots and possibly the underacheiving chargers!

“It's not about me.”

Jacksonville

#12 Dec 23, 2007
Andrew wrote:
the jags arent going anywhere! they are good but not good enough to beat the colts or patriots and possibly the underacheiving chargers!
We already beat the Chargers and are getting better every game. We have a better record than 2 teams who clinched their divisions. Bring it on.
walton420

AOL

#13 Dec 24, 2007
bubba the love sponge,called sapp out years ago.yesterdays game showed he was right.warren you are a pus,stat in cali.only real men line up for jax.tampa took all your crap warren,not in our house you fool.
walton420

AOL

#14 Dec 24, 2007
andrew,new rochelle.i hope all new yorkers are not as stupid as you.i should not argue wwith the mentally challenged.run gump run,you and warren sapp make me sick.
rader fan

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 24, 2007
Cindy wrote:
He is from here dont act surprised.
rader fan

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Dec 24, 2007
Andrew wrote:
Well put lot of hot air in jax right now.
rader fan

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Dec 24, 2007
Travelincat wrote:
<quoted text>
We already beat the Chargers and are getting better every game. We have a better record than 2 teams who clinched their divisions. Bring it on.
Maybe now some one will want to put their name on the former allsmell stadium?
Tim

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Dec 25, 2007
The team looks strong at the right time.
kiki

Savannah, GA

#19 Dec 28, 2007
go jaguars!!!!!!

“It's not about me.”

Jacksonville

#20 Dec 29, 2007
rader fan wrote:
<quoted text>He is from here dont act surprised.
He is NOT from here. He's from Belle Glade in south Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons: HC Mik... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jgrog 4
News Mike Thomas catches 50-yard TD pass on final pl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOL 1
News Raiders need couple of more wins despite tough ... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Achmed 7
News Oakland Raiders rookie safety Mike Mitchell a h... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 3
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--tight ends (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 2
News Raiders sign sixth-round pick TE Myers (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 4
News Oakland Raiders 2009 Preview (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 28
More from around the web