Sapp Says His Future Will Be Decided ...

Sapp Says His Future Will Be Decided Soon

There are 4 comments on the SF Gate story from Dec 31, 2007, titled Sapp Says His Future Will Be Decided Soon. In it, SF Gate reports that:

“I told him when I hugged him, I said, 'It's been a pleasure, Big Man,' ”

He put his left hand over his belly, smiled and took a bow - possibly for the last time as a Raider or otherwise - before heading to the locker room after Sunday's season-ending 30-17 loss to the Chargers. via SF Gate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2007
HE's over the hill anyone and is worthless! he can go, cus wer gunna get someone better than u in the draft!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Jan 1, 2008
It's time for him to retire. With Tommy Kelly healthy, Sapp has no place on our defense. Kelly has an excellent future with us and I really hope we re-sign him.
SD-italian man

San Diego, CA

#3 Jan 2, 2008
Who cares, Raiders suck and need to start over again. With or Without Warren Sapp dose not matter or maybe he can become their new Head coach. What the Raiders need to do is to sell their team to Canada and their name.
Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#4 Jan 2, 2008
listen SD-italian man, after u win a superbowl out their in san diego then you can come talk to us about what are team should do! Because for now your team has no history!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons: HC Mik... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jgrog 4
News Mike Thomas catches 50-yard TD pass on final pl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOL 1
News Raiders need couple of more wins despite tough ... (Dec '07) Oct '09 Achmed 7
News Oakland Raiders rookie safety Mike Mitchell a h... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 3
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--tight ends (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 2
News Raiders sign sixth-round pick TE Myers (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 4
News Oakland Raiders 2009 Preview (Jul '09) Jul '09 Achmed 28
More from around the web