Annual Border Battle between Minnesota and Wisconsin isn't for ...

Full story: TwinCities.com 9
Simoni Lawrence felt bad for putting a Wisconsin player into the hospital with a concussion in last season's Border Battle. Full Story
Steveb

Waterville, MN

#2 Oct 3, 2009
My god are these MN coach's the worst in the country! Way to make adjustments to stop the same counter play over and over. We need a coaching overhaul AGAIN badly!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Whittier, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2009
Totally agree and so do the ESPN commentators in a subtle way. Not only does UW bring it on physically but this is a total outcoaching evidence. Brew needs to be changed!

Whittier, CA

#4 Oct 3, 2009
Also, it is time to change QBs.

Whittier, CA

#5 Oct 3, 2009
C H A N G E Q B s !!!!!!!!
Steveb

Waterville, MN

#6 Oct 3, 2009
Weber is terrible!!!
Steveb

Waterville, MN

#7 Oct 3, 2009
Thanks for very little again today O-line and coach's. 3rd and 4 so lets continue to play our corners 10-12 yards of the ball. Does anyone ever see elite teams do that s*it? Hmmmm, nope! BTW we need Gray to start the rest of the year and have Weber run him out some water when he's thirsty. Hopefully Weber can hang on to the bottle long enough to get it out there to him. Very disappointing game by players and coaches.
The Loon

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2009
Steveb, you need to start cheering for OSU, Penn State or Michigan if you think our players did not play as hard as they possibly could. I won't defend the coaches but the players are our players who are NOT paid professional players. If you thought that they were not giving it their best shot you are an idiot. A real idiot.

Additionally, without Weber we would be throwing the rest of the season away. Did you fail to notice Gray on the first play of the game? We play the best players we have and the QB is not the only player out there.

So plese Steve, if you can not grow into an adult, please become a fan of a program that ALWAYS gets the first draft picks. We don't, ever. I liked what Mason did without TCF, YOU wanted someone YOU thought would do better. You were wrong.
Steveb

Waterville, MN

#9 Oct 4, 2009
The Loon wrote:
Steveb, you need to start cheering for OSU, Penn State or Michigan if you think our players did not play as hard as they possibly could. I won't defend the coaches but the players are our players who are NOT paid professional players. If you thought that they were not giving it their best shot you are an idiot. A real idiot.
Additionally, without Weber we would be throwing the rest of the season away. Did you fail to notice Gray on the first play of the game? We play the best players we have and the QB is not the only player out there.
So plese Steve, if you can not grow into an adult, please become a fan of a program that ALWAYS gets the first draft picks. We don't, ever. I liked what Mason did without TCF, YOU wanted someone YOU thought would do better. You were wrong.
Yeah, Gray was in for 2 plays the whole game and the first one was a penalty.(Yeah that's really trying your best.) How about Hayo? He makes a big play then disapears the rest of the game!?! Oh and you big goof the season is already thrown away because of Weber's regressions and terrible coaching this year. I will never root for anybody but the Gophers but it gets really old being able to predict what is going to happen every year with this team. Did you fail to notice Wisc running the same counter play for most of the entire game? Do you fail to notice the lack of adjustments that were made to defend that? What about the lack of outside contain the entire game by the non-exsistant D-line? You can be satisfied with this crappy performance but i think it's safe to say you are definetly in the minority on that one pal.
The Loon

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2009
Hold on their child. I was not the one who wanted to dump Mason for Brewster. Nor am I the simpleton who thought a cheerleader would make a good AD. And, whereas you talk the talk like Brewster, I go to the games. All five so far. But you go ahead and watch the games on TV and tell me how sick you are of not winning. I've been going to games for 43 years as an adult and know a low class comment when I see one. Go beat your dog or cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zach Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Biddle: Titans defense stands tall in loss ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xxxzzz 2
Monsters In The Middle (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tim rhodes 1
UW football: For recruit Gordon, changing his d... (Jan '11) Jan '11 New Badger Website 1
Keys to success (Dec '09) Dec '09 la nane 1
BuckeyeXtra - Wisconsin's Clay filling Dayne's ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 wiboomer 6
Wisconsin looking for fresh start after '08 slide (Aug '09) Aug '09 rock40 1
Football season preview: Wisconsin looks to bou... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Go HUSKIES 1
More from around the web