Weeden masters Oklahoma St's new offense with 4 touchdown passe...

There are 1 comment on the 5News KFSM story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Weeden masters Oklahoma St's new offense with 4 touchdown passe.... In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

After only a month, quarterback Brandon Weeden is making Oklahoma State's new offense seem easy to master.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Khufu

Cedar Hill, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Even though I am long term football fan of OSU I have always been disappointed with our colors. I know the Black and Orange were taken from Princeton University, but they remind most people more of Halloween than of Princeton. Let's make the color Black and something or Orange and something, but not Black and Orange together. A good choice would be Orange and Blue, somewhat like Boise State's colors. This may be an unusual place to post a comment, but I didn't know where else to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zac Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots Sign Zac Robinson (Jul '10) Jul '10 greendog 4
News OSU, UT exceed expectations (Jan '09) Feb '10 Alice Price 2
News McCluster runs for 182 yards, 2 TDs in Ole Miss... (Jan '10) Jan '10 TWD61 1
News McCluster runs for 182 yards, 2 TDs in Ole Miss... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Clint Sewell 1
News Ole Miss beats OSU in Cotton Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 Lee Faslan 1
News No. 11 Cowboys Shut Out Of BCS With 27-0 Loss (Nov '09) Dec '09 Tjuan Taylor 25
News Sooners halt Cowboys' hopes for BCS | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '09) Nov '09 SMURFTURF 2
More from around the web