Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill climbs mountain

Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill climbs mountain

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill climbs mountain. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

In his first game playing against the Dolphins as a New England Patriot, Randy Moss not only accounted for 122 yards and two touchdowns, but he also destroyed one knee and almost ruined an NFL career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

pmeadows

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Even with less to think about our secondary will be exposed again this week just like last week and against the JETS !!! That 4th & 13 limp up for grabs pass from Favre Where the receiver stood and waited for the ball to come down was the ultimate red flag to everyone the receiver told his teamates he was just glad our secondary let him catch it,, saw it in the highlights on inside the NFL....
pmeadows

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Cassell to have best day as pro against the dolphins weak secondary ... Moss & welker to put game out of reach early by toasting a bunch of weak players. look for lots of acting as they get beat this weak. Fake injuries and footing/slip issues will top the list of excuses for a few of the easy long TD passes the Patriots score.... at least one pass interference will set up another score for the PATS..
klkklkklkllk

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Sep 18, 2008
pmeadows wrote:
Cassell to have best day as pro against the dolphins weak secondary ... Moss & welker to put game out of reach early by toasting a bunch of weak players. look for lots of acting as they get beat this weak. Fake injuries and footing/slip issues will top the list of excuses for a few of the easy long TD passes the Patriots score.... at least one pass interference will set up another score for the PATS..
fake injuries? dude hill blew out his knee big time. happened right in front of me. my seats are 4th row in that corner where moss caught that pass.

as far as crockers injury goes. thank fucking god. get him out of here.

and allen should be on the field alot more than he is. rediculous
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill climbs mountain for gay charity.
Don

Hollywood, FL

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Hagan had better start catching passes with his hands, instead of his body, and then jumping up as if it was some spectacular catch. more Leahan needed in the secondary, also nate jones.
Fizart

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Fagan is a joke. dolphins suck.
marinofan13

Woolrich, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2008
Renaldo who? I can't believe he's even a starter. I don't want to belittle the guy, but he's a human highlight reel for other teams.
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill gets walked on like a mountain
ralphthedolfan

Victor, NY

#9 Sep 21, 2008
pmeadows wrote:
didnt quite turn out that way huh bunky? i do not recall any lond td passes completed by anybody on the cheatriots. better luck next time patriots douche bag
ralphthedolfan

Victor, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill climbs mountain for gay charity.
and the path up mountain ends right at your front door there goat boy. what happened to your raiders today? or should i say faiders.
ralphthedolfan

Victor, NY

#11 Sep 21, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
Dolphins DB Renaldo Hill gets walked on like a mountain
you still here? go put your tongue in your raider buddies black hole.
Dolphags

AOL

#12 Sep 21, 2008
1-2, seems like both your teams suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeremiah Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Oddball 2
News Marc Ross, Scott Cohen Up Next In Jets GM Search (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets - Somehow Very Relevant In December (Dec '12) Dec '12 TimTeblowJob 1
News Jets' Ryan Stands Firm, Won't Make Decision Jus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News New York Jets Tackle Hunger with Food Bank for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News 3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost (Nov '12) Nov '12 Broncos vs Pats 7
News Rex: Jets aren't 'sniffing' playoffs (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rectal Stench 1
More from around the web