Not to worry, Sparano vows team will ...

Not to worry, Sparano vows team will get better

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Not to worry, Sparano vows team will get better. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When the Miami Dolphins punted 9 yards, kicked off out of bounds, missed a tackle on a touchdown, abandoned the running game but declined to throw downfield and burned three timeouts because of the play clock, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

marko

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
the dolphins did not play bad,this was a very tight game.it came down to one play away...so,this young team is on their way up
marko

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2008
for being so young,this team played well..the trash talk is from dolphin hatters..who cares what they say..their the enemy...this young team needs to stick to the basics,grow,improve..win or loose.then add some weapons in next years draft at wide receiver positions and tight end..then a solid linebacker and another corner...after next years draft and free agency...watch out,this team will be somebody to recking with..
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2008
you have a soory young team just like my raiders (LOL)

only dolphins need to stop signing jets trash (LMAO)
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2008
"sorry" team
mdt2315

New York, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2008
"We made a lot of mistakes, but yet we were still in the game," safety Yeremiah Bell said. "If we don't make half the mistakes we made, I think we win the game easy."
Yes this is a good observation, but are they capable of not making those mistakes? That's the question. We all know they shouldnt be made but maybe they arent good enough to not make them. I hope they are good enough because they are my team but we will see.
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 9, 2008
when you make mistakes (raiders/dolphins) you suck. period. blame the lame coaches for lack of discipline. and, in miami's case, blame the lame players you have just like the raiders do (LOL)

dolphins suck.
marko

Orlando, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2008
i'll bet a lot of teams come knocking for john beck with all the injury's...he has value and he has potential...this guys a accurate passer...he just needs a chance that he never has had yet..the dolphins would take a nice offer for him since qb's are in dire need..and we have pennington and henne is the future for sure..henne will be starter by week five or six maybe...his arm is much stronger than penningtons....but
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 11, 2008
"Not to worry, Sparano vows team will get better"

wow, sparano is a real winner. like it could get worse than 1-15....what a bunch of tools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeremiah Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Oddball 2
News Marc Ross, Scott Cohen Up Next In Jets GM Search (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets - Somehow Very Relevant In December (Dec '12) Dec '12 TimTeblowJob 1
News Jets' Ryan Stands Firm, Won't Make Decision Jus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News New York Jets Tackle Hunger with Food Bank for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News 3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost (Nov '12) Nov '12 Broncos vs Pats 7
News Rex: Jets aren't 'sniffing' playoffs (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rectal Stench 1
More from around the web