Ravens coach riles '07 Dolphins

One of former Dolphins coach Cam Cameron 's favorite motivational expressions last season was to "fail forward fast." That's what he did far too often in his one-and-done Dolphins reign, and on Wednesday Ravens ... Full Story

DEK

Since: Jun 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Oct 16, 2008
Yeah, it's not the players responsibility to be ready to play. It doen't matter that Sporano is the coach, the biggest difference is Bill Parcell's "My way or the highway" philosophy. Sporano could make his gamplan in a sandbox with stick figures, and eveyone will still be on the same page because Bill will fire that @$$ if the players are not playing with passion. I dare say that this years results would still be the same even if you had Cameron with Parcells in the mix. Sometime you just have to take a look in the mirrior for answers.
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2008
...and, the dolphins suck.
Derek

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2008
A totally pathetic franchise.
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Worse than the Raiders.
Ravens1-Steeler Hater

Auburn, PA

#5 Oct 17, 2008
Wow you guys really have a fan base. Porter is an a hole, and I hope he gets his clock cleaned against the Ravens.

Ravens 23

Finns 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeremiah Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Oddball 2
Marc Ross, Scott Cohen Up Next In Jets GM Search (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets - Somehow Very Relevant In December (Dec '12) Dec '12 TimTeblowJob 1
Jets' Ryan Stands Firm, Won't Make Decision Jus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
New York Jets Tackle Hunger with Food Bank for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost (Nov '12) Nov '12 Broncos vs Pats 7
Rex: Jets aren't 'sniffing' playoffs (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rectal Stench 1

Yeremiah Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE