No joke, Dolphins don't need gimmicks

No joke, Dolphins don't need gimmicks

There are 209 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 5, 2008, titled No joke, Dolphins don't need gimmicks. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Put away the laugh tracks, the exploding cigars, the lobster traps Dave Wannstedt once fastened to the locker room ceiling and the tapes of Cam Cameron saying, "Ted Ginn is a Miami Dolphin." The Dolphins won a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Miami Dolfan

Ironton, MO

#217 Oct 10, 2008
Raiderette Mysteria wrote:
yes, you 11 year olds have been fooled by the wildpussy formation. it will be sad when the dolphins dont make the playoffs...again.
dolphins are weak.
We will see when the Texans get stomped sunday. Maybe Shaub will quit acting like a baby and play. Wildcat is coming and that weak a** defense cant stop it.
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#218 Oct 10, 2008
matt shaub should be a dolphin, easy transition. going from one sorry team to another.

dolphins are weak.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#219 Oct 10, 2008
Reality wrote:
Greg...Jahndoh and many of the other posters are on the Herald blogs, as they stick to subject or erase your post.
I think they got tired of the other bs that would erupt here all the time.
Great time for both of our teams...Favre is fun to watch, and we'll take Pennington's game management right now until we have the horses to stretch the field.
On the Ronnie and O-Lineman celebration on another thread.....I'm confused by all the rah-rah for Ronnie, beggin him to keep doin it all year.
Newsflash to Fins fans....I don't think our team is in any position to be kicking off from our own 20 yard line after a Ronnie score, giving the opposition the ball on at LEAST their 40 yard line. WAKE UP!!!! FIELD POSITION is crucial with our confidence in the building stage right now!!!!
I don't think we're saying (at least I'm not) that he should be doing it all year, what I'm saying is it shouldn't be a flaggable/finable offense!

It's a GAME!
Tamarac Tony

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#220 Oct 11, 2008
Mando wrote:
Evrything changed when we cleaned house and got rid of Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor. those two guys were symptoms of a soft team. Soft physically because they didn't feel they needed tough practices anymore, and a soft psyche because they would fold up like a cheap suit in pressure situations.
Zack and JT gave us years of their blood and sweat and both are still competitors. I am an enthusiastic backer of this management group and I support their efforts to rebuild and how the team is being built. I do not disagree with the trade/release of both of these men but I am grateful for their years here, will miss seeing thme both go all out all game and wish them well. One thing both these are are NOT and that is soft.
Tamarac Tony

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#221 Oct 11, 2008
Lifetime Fin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And how you have a semi-senile owner that goes on a media goon binge to fire a head coach who had the balls to stand up to him.
Al changed his sloan, now it's"

"Just whine baby"
Lifetime Fin Fan

Deltona, FL

#223 Oct 13, 2008
Tamarac Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Al changed his sloan, now it's"
"Just whine baby"
Good One! And is it just me or does Al look like he's wearing "Depends"?
Alfred E Neuman

Saint Petersburg, FL

#225 Oct 13, 2008
McAin't and Palin are excellent sources of joke material for late night and comedy shows.

Since: Sep 07

West Sacramento, CA

#226 Oct 13, 2008
Alfred E Neuman wrote:
McAin't and Palin are excellent sources of joke material for late night and comedy shows.
This is a football thread you moron. no one here cares about your politics. There are THOUSANDS of other sites for you to go off on this never ending election, so take it elsewhere WE DON'T CARE!!!!
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#228 Oct 14, 2008
agree, the election is like the dolphins, noone cares.

dolphins a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeremiah Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Oddball 2
News Marc Ross, Scott Cohen Up Next In Jets GM Search (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets - Somehow Very Relevant In December (Dec '12) Dec '12 TimTeblowJob 1
News Jets' Ryan Stands Firm, Won't Make Decision Jus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News New York Jets Tackle Hunger with Food Bank for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News 3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost (Nov '12) Nov '12 Broncos vs Pats 7
News Rex: Jets aren't 'sniffing' playoffs (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rectal Stench 1
More from around the web