Dolphins LB Crowder says he expects t...

Dolphins LB Crowder says he expects to become free agent next week

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Dolphins LB Crowder says he expects to become free agent next week. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder expects to be on the free agent market next week, based on his most recent conversations with general manager Jeff Ireland and vice president of football operations ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

zonk-39

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Channing....Name 1 Big Play you made?
perspective

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Feb 20, 2009
I wonder what kind of contract he's asking for. He made alot of tackles, yes, but, where on the field were they made? I thought the Dolphins had made him an offer. Not enough I guess. Well, as of right now, he's behind Bart Scott and Ray Lewis. Probably a few more I'm not thinking of. Most teams have either resigned or tagged the linebackers they wanted to keep.
I will say this for Crowder, he plays hard. He just seems to be a little late on his plays though. I guess time will tell. Gets cold in Canada.
The signing of Carey tells me the Dolphins will pay you if they think you're worth it.
Bruce

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 20, 2009
Crowder will be missed if he's not on next years team. He's a mainstay of the D.
Bob

Oakville, Canada

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Sounds like Crowder has no intention of signing with the Dolphins...but it's not like they had any intentions of resigning him anyhow. Good luck on your next stop Channing.
Mike

AOL

#5 Feb 21, 2009
eh.. let him go. hes not worth the money he will get. he's a good tackler but cant get the INTS or SACKS.
d klump305

Raleigh, NC

#6 Feb 24, 2009
DOLPHIN-NATION REPORT/CHANNING CROWDER: let this guy go. whats so great about him? he is not impressive in any way. and whene he was over in london he could not find it on a map. he is clearly a dumb ass
Crowder

AOL

#7 Feb 24, 2009
Keep me Dolphins. I fight like a girl and fit right in with the rest of the female roster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeremiah Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Oddball 2
News Marc Ross, Scott Cohen Up Next In Jets GM Search (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets - Somehow Very Relevant In December (Dec '12) Dec '12 TimTeblowJob 1
News Jets' Ryan Stands Firm, Won't Make Decision Jus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News New York Jets Tackle Hunger with Food Bank for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News 3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost (Nov '12) Nov '12 Broncos vs Pats 7
News Rex: Jets aren't 'sniffing' playoffs (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rectal Stench 1
More from around the web