Recognize Eagle lineman as least obst...

Recognize Eagle lineman as least obstructive

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Recognize Eagle lineman as least obstructive. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

My vote, hands down, or, better said, back down, goes to Winston Justice of the Philadelphia Eagles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

old nam vet

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2008
that game was months ago .....???..jerome the jerk
Buck 298

Kernersville, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Hey Old cranky nam vet, lighten up.
I don't care who you are, that letter was funny......and true.

“Knowledge is Good.”

Since: Oct 07

French Lick

#3 Feb 20, 2008
Jerome,

Sounds like someone is still bitter about Chuck Bednarick knocking off Frank Gifford's head.
Gifford still blames the hit on his addiction to hookers.
Wasn't that funny when that tabloid hired a call girl to bait Frankie, he fell for it hook line and sinker. Frankie looked like a Hollywood movie star, and the hooker his first lady.

How about we also give Herman Edwards an award, I'm guessing his college major was meteorology as he check the sky as celebrated in the end zone,
Tiki

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2008
How about watching Tiki walk off the field a loser in his last game? Priceless!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2008
lol justice got biffed that whole game

"but it was his first start, boo hoo."

he gets paid a lot of money to not lay down like a 5 cent street walker

he just didn't do his job that game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winston Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winston Justice re-signed by Broncos to one-yea... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mensans 2
News Philadelphia Eagles: Will They, Should They Bri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 genevalovesvick 4
News 5 Philadelphia Eagles Who Have the Most to Lose... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Shadoz 17
News In '4th and Forever,' goal line is a better life (Jun '11) Jun '11 twitchy 2
News Winston Justice: A Sunday made for second chances (Oct '10) Oct '10 Shadoz 1
News Reviewing Reid's Review of His Team's Performance (Aug '10) Sep '10 Harri Karri 2
News Andrews, Peters miss Eagles camp with injuries (Aug '09) Aug '09 Poz51 1
More from around the web