Bring on the Ravens

Ted Ginn Jr. had just played his best game, better than his 175-yard performance against the Bills , because his two catches against a healthy secondary had helped his quarterback like never before and ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tia Tequila

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2008
Crockett and Tubbs wrote:
agree, nobody believes this team will a super bowl. after they fold in the playoffs they will be no better than the 0-16 Lions.
dolphins a joke
any team that wins 11 games is not a joke. You are a digruntled Jets fan,now aren't you? BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Crockett and Tubbs

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 29, 2008
true, if you win 11 games and cant win the super bowl, you are a joke. BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

jets AND dolphins suck
Dave

AOL

#23 Dec 29, 2008
I will tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be a raven fan this coming Sunday! Our guys are gonna cream those convicts.
The ravens are nothing than a bunch of delinquents, and our guys are going to straighten those punks out. Something that should have been done a long time ago.
The Dolphins are gonna make them wish they never woke up to even get on the field within 10 minutes after the game starts.

Since: Sep 08

Baltimore

#24 Dec 29, 2008
Dave wrote:
I will tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be a raven fan this coming Sunday! Our guys are gonna cream those convicts.
The ravens are nothing than a bunch of delinquents, and our guys are going to straighten those punks out. Something that should have been done a long time ago.
The Dolphins are gonna make them wish they never woke up to even get on the field within 10 minutes after the game starts.
Like you guys did earlier this year?

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#25 Dec 29, 2008
Amadeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you guys did earlier this year?
do you remember why baltimore won that game? Main reason was the pick 6 by suggs... also, ferguson went down that game, thus allowing mcgahee to rush for 105 yards...

overall, with pennington's 295 passing yards, the fins led in total yards by 2!

so while I'll admit it will be a tough game and we could lose, we do have a chance to win it though!
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#26 Dec 29, 2008
agree, a win is a win...a loss is a loss...soon the mighty dolphins will see the analogy.

dolphins weak

Since: Sep 08

Baltimore

#27 Dec 29, 2008
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>do you remember why baltimore won that game? Main reason was the pick 6 by suggs... also, ferguson went down that game, thus allowing mcgahee to rush for 105 yards...
overall, with pennington's 295 passing yards, the fins led in total yards by 2!
so while I'll admit it will be a tough game and we could lose, we do have a chance to win it though!
If I recall that was the last score of the game...we were already up. Flacco had a good day as well and he's only gotten better...The dolphins may have improved, but we aren't some complacent team who's been in the playoffs every year either. Don't forget as well...we were your only win last year...I'm sure that will be some motivation.
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#28 Dec 29, 2008
true, the real motivation will be watching the dolphins fail to reach the super bowl...yet again.

same old sorry dolphins
GHT

Gresham, OR

#29 Dec 29, 2008
so, will the loser fans in Miami actually show up for this game or will the stadium look half full in Miami like always?
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#30 Dec 29, 2008
true, the fans will show up in full force, but will be crying lame excuses when they dont reach the super bowl.

dolphins a joke
Atty Sam

United States

#31 Dec 29, 2008
dolphin win 30-17

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32 Dec 29, 2008
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>I see your opint, but I disagree. Leave the playoffs the way they are, it makes it exciting. Yes, NE, as much as it pains me to say, probably deserves to be in the playoffs, but there have been years when the Fins and or patsies have made the playoffs with a 9-7 record!
I also think it adds to the significance of winning your division games, and makes the rivalries that much more important!
Like you said, it doesn't happen often; to change the rules for something that doesn't happen often doesn't make sense! JMHO!
The Dolphins will be the favorites. Chad Pennington was vindicated this season as the excellent QB that he is.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#33 Dec 29, 2008
Amadeo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall that was the last score of the game...we were already up. Flacco had a good day as well and he's only gotten better...The dolphins may have improved, but we aren't some complacent team who's been in the playoffs every year either. Don't forget as well...we were your only win last year...I'm sure that will be some motivation.
it will be a great game!
Fresh Prince

Houston, TX

#34 Dec 30, 2008
agree, it will be great when the dolphins eventually get removed from the playoffs...11-5...0-16...same result...no ring.

dolphins suck
Fresh Prince

Houston, TX

#35 Dec 30, 2008
true, these pathetic fans think beating the jets was a win over a "good" team. a high quality win...laughable just like the jets.

The list of the mighty dolphin victories:

1) Pats (Won week 3 big against a team with a backup qb starting his 2nd game...only to be blown out week 12 by the same QB)

2) Jets (even the lame 5-11 raiders beat favre..enough said)

3) SD (8-8)

4) Bills (7-9) Beat them twice...woopie, even the 4-12 Browns beat them.

5) Denver (LOL - 8-8) A team that even KC beat

6) Seattle (4-12)

7) Oakland (5-11) the other team 2-14 KC beat

8) Rams (2-14)

9) 49ers (7-9)

10) KC (2-14)

just simply sad the fans really think this team is good. like the cowgirls and texass-ans, dolphins will be watching the super bowl on tv.

dolphins a joke
George W Bush

United States

#36 Dec 31, 2008
Fresh Prince wrote:
true, these pathetic fans think beating the jets was a win over a "good" team. a high quality win...laughable just like the jets.
1) Pats (Won week 3 big against a team with a backup qb starting his 2nd game...only to be blown out week 12 by the same QB)
3) SD (8-8)
6) Seattle (4-12)
8) Rams (2-14)
9) 49ers (7-9)
10) KC (2-14)
just simply sad the fans really think this team is good. like the cowgirls and texass-ans, dolphins will be watching the super bowl on tv.
dolphins a joke
A win is a win is a win - you're the joke, LOSER. Be sure to come back after we "upset" the mighty Ravens..what are you going to say then, douche bag?
fins

Montréal, Canada

#37 Dec 31, 2008
Fresh Prince wrote:
3) SD (8-8)
6) Seattle (4-12)
8) Rams (2-14)
9) 49ers (7-9)
10) KC (2-14)
dolphins a joke
You seem to be investing some time with Dolphin research. Looking stupider every day. In the mean time , we'll just keep giving you rope till you hang. Mega-loser
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#38 Dec 31, 2008
true, soon the dolphins will porve the research is correct as "Mega-Losers" with no super bowl ring.....

these pathetic fans think beating the jets was a win over a "good" team. a high quality win...laughable just like the jets. the facts below just don’t lie.

2) Jets (even the lame 5-11 raiders beat favre…enough said)

3) SD (8-8) Miami did beat them…but so did the pathetic Bills…win not so impressive after all.

4) Bills (7-9) Beat them twice and so did everyone else in the AFC East...woopie, even the 4-12 Browns beat them.

6) Seattle (4-12) a pathetic team that too beat the Jets

8) Rams (2-14)

9) 49ers (7-9) yet another pathetic team that too beat the Jets. Makes week 17 win look REAL impressive for the mighty Dolphins…not.

10) KC (2-14)

dolphins a joke
Glenn Small

Arlington, VA

#39 Jan 2, 2009
A big play in the first Ravens-Dolphins game was a screen pass that Terrell Suggs intercepted and ran back for a TD. Last Sunday, Pennington threw almost the exact same pass into the belly of a Jets linebacker, who had a clear lane, but the guy muffed it. At the same time, in Baltimore, while Flacco had a good day, there were a couple of over throws and tipped passes that were close to being pickable. It's a game of inches -- whoever gets the turnovers will win this game. Congrats to both teams for great turn around seasons under new coaches!
Mexico Raiders

Houston, TX

#40 Jan 2, 2009
true, even if the lame dolphins manage to beat the mighty ravens, no one really would be impressed. after all like the dolphins, the only real team the ravens beat was dallass...and they are not even in the playoffs...so they suck too.

Bengals
Browns

4 free wins

like bragging about owning the bills.

2) Jets (even the lame 5-11 raiders beat favre…enough said)

3) SD (8-8) Miami did beat them…but so did the pathetic Bills…win not so impressive after all.

4) Bills (7-9) Beat them twice and so did everyone else in the AFC East...woopie, even the 4-12 Browns beat them.

6) Seattle (4-12) a pathetic team that too beat the Jets

8) Rams (2-14)

9) 49ers (7-9) yet another pathetic team that too beat the Jets. Makes week 17 win look REAL impressive for the mighty Dolphins…not.

10) KC (2-14)

dolphins a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
News Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
News Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
News Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
News Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web