NFL Draft: Darius Butler rates among ...

NFL Draft: Darius Butler rates among top cornerbacks for NFL Draft

There are 9 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 16, 2009, titled NFL Draft: Darius Butler rates among top cornerbacks for NFL Draft. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He was a little-known recruit out of Coral Springs Charter, shunned by Florida's major football programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Grove over Mangold

Gainesville, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2009
pick Butler and one more CB in the later rds for depth
The Truth Detector

Fort White, FL

#2 Apr 16, 2009
Just another Bro' who is going to buy momma a house. Nothing out of the ordinary. The NFL needs young meat. Play ball. Pardon me, while I open another beer.
Dennis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Apr 17, 2009
I have no problems if he was selected first. I'd like to see them draft another in the 5th round or later to have more competition. Kid from USC should be available. Next year they have 3 FA cb, so they better address cb this year and next along with jumping on some CB early in FAnext yr.
geno

Durham, NC

#4 Apr 17, 2009
Gene Atkins, is not just an NFL player, he played for the Dolphins
jerry

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2009
i'd love to see this guy in a dolphin uniform this year and for many more to come

Since: Jun 08

Key West, FL

#6 Apr 17, 2009
Draft Hakeem Nicks first then Butler if he is still available.
great day

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2009
draft him, he's the best corner in the draft. no wideouts til day 2. ginn will be a playmaker this year. you heard it here first.
jerry

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Apr 17, 2009
onebaud wrote:
Draft Hakeem Nicks first then Butler if he is still available.
i agree except butler then nicks- d has got to come first with the pats offense & t.o. up in buffalo and we get to see petyon,breese,rivers,ryan & of course brady we need to slow these guys down to have a shot at the divison go phins! and btw i know i'm dreaming that nicks will still be around then
Dolphin Fan

San Juan, Philippines

#9 Apr 17, 2009
This team is going to look stupid in 2009. Cant wait!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
News Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
News Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
News Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
News Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web