Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off

Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off

There are 34 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Just when you thought that everyone in the Ravens locker room had bought into the John Harbaugh era, running back Willis McGahee went on Sporting News Radio yesterday and blamed his uneven performance this year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#24 Dec 31, 2008
Hey wrote:
Go Ravens!
Don't worry,the Phins will send them packing.
Go PHINS.
Ban the ACLU

El Paso, TX

#25 Dec 31, 2008
ACLU FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>Please grow up and until then, you can suck the corn out of my big black wet turds (cause the corn dont digest for some reason). Comments like your indicate a low IQ and lack of education. After you savor my smelly corn, you can use my ball hair as floss.
Typical ACLU Moron.... Seems like referencing your turds and undigested corn is low IQ and shows a lack of education.
Heatup

United States

#26 Dec 31, 2008
Hey wrote:
Go Ravens!
they'll GO...back to Baltimore until next season.
BiG DaDDy MAD

Dallas, TX

#27 Dec 31, 2008
Cowgirls Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
If that happens then so be it, but at least our team plays like one and not a bunch of undisciplined, over-paid, jerks with a me first attitude. How do you like that cowgirl?
Actually, I'm from baltimore md you dumb a$$! I just get paid alot of money to live in Dallas. Ravens fan till the end.
Tony

Pompano Beach, FL

#28 Dec 31, 2008
I'm glad Willis thinks that way. He may be the one of the many reasons the Dolphins have a chance to win. No one man can win you a championship (except maybe Michael Jordan in Basketball) in football. I believe the Dolphins with the TEAM FIRST attitude can beat the Ravens.
Hey

AOL

#29 Dec 31, 2008
Tony wrote:
I'm glad Willis thinks that way. He may be the one of the many reasons the Dolphins have a chance to win. No one man can win you a championship (except maybe Michael Jordan in Basketball) in football. I believe the Dolphins with the TEAM FIRST attitude can beat the Ravens.
Willis is mouthing off because he's not a starter anymore which means he's not getting any attention.
Hopefully he's well rested from not doing much this season and he runs all over Miami, if not McClain will !!
Hey

AOL

#30 Dec 31, 2008
Tony wrote:
TEAM FIRST ???
Isn't Joey Porter on the Phins ???
Hey

AOL

#31 Dec 31, 2008
Heatup wrote:
<quoted text>
they'll GO...back to Baltimore until next season.
The Phins will be Phinnished after this week !!
yeaaa

Honolulu, HI

#32 Dec 31, 2008
Maybe he is talking about Cam. Ronnie was in his doghouse the beginning of '07.

IBM

“..::..”

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#33 Jan 1, 2009
Josh Webson wrote:
McGahee is upset because his girlfriend thinks she's not getting enough attention from him.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...
oh shit...hope you dont know that person! lmao
Big Faggy

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Jan 1, 2009
I didn't realize the wages for convenience store clerks were that much better in Dallas - thought provoking.

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#35 Jan 1, 2009
IBM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ****...hope you dont know that person! lmao
Crikey .
That thang looks like it's got it's own satellites .
Hey KoolAid

Las Vegas, NV

#36 Jan 1, 2009
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Phins will be Phinnished after this week !!
GOOD ONE! You must have had to walk upstairs to get some help from your mom with that doosy...
Hey

AOL

#37 Jan 1, 2009
Hey KoolAid wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD ONE! You must have had to walk upstairs to get some help from your mom with that doosy...
Nope, my Phather!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
News Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
News Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
News Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
News Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web