Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off

Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off

There are 34 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Ravens RB Willis McGahee pops off. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Just when you thought that everyone in the Ravens locker room had bought into the John Harbaugh era, running back Willis McGahee went on Sporting News Radio yesterday and blamed his uneven performance this year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Come On

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Is the author's name really 'Peter Schmuck'?!?!?!
DolfanKevin

AOL

#3 Dec 30, 2008
Who cares what McGahee says.
We knew he was a loud mouth no talent when he was a 'Cane now he's still a no talent nothin'
What you talkin''bout Willis?

Go Dolphins Go Gators
really

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Dec 30, 2008
Really Willis? Really? You don't think some of this is your fault? Really?

Sounds like another arrogant 'cane.
MagaheesAJerk

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 30, 2008
This is the guy that dissed Buffalo after they were the only team that would take him in the first round w/ his knee injury. If I were Harbaugh I'd suspend him for conduct detrimental. Maybe Dallas will pick him up next year. They like Jerks and it really is working out for them
BiG DaDDy MAD

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2008
But regardless, the ravens will still win. Willis won't be the primary back anyway so who cares what he says from this point on.
Ivan Fyodorovich

Hollywood, FL

#8 Dec 30, 2008
What's an OTA?
Not Sure

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 30, 2008
Piece of trash
Cowgirls Blow

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Dec 30, 2008
BiG DaDDy MAD wrote:
But regardless, the ravens will still win. Willis won't be the primary back anyway so who cares what he says from this point on.
If that happens then so be it, but at least our team plays like one and not a bunch of undisciplined, over-paid, jerks with a me first attitude. How do you like that cowgirl?
LOUDOGS13

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2008
we can beat ravens db s playing much better now fergysons healthy pressure flacco he is still a rookie o line more confident this time sp teams much better this time dolphins 27 ravens 21
perky

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2008
oh another -all about me - attitude
wow - thought he was better than that

IBM

“..::..”

Since: Oct 08

London, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2008
Why cant players just keep their mouths closed on most things anymore?
waterboy

Key Largo, FL

#14 Dec 30, 2008
loudogs13- Right on!! now add the fact that the other nose tackle Satele (sp) is alo going to play this time,the stadium sold out in one day,a few extra big special teamers on the squad and things are going to be a little different this time. Go FINS !!
sheehanje

Albany, NY

#15 Dec 30, 2008
It's nice to not have cancers like this in the Dolphins locker room.
griese

Nashville, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2008
The Dolphins might just win it all. Hey, also as Dolphin fans I sure wish we could show the class that the Dolphins themselves are showing. No more disgusting comments on our blogs I say.
What Swagger

Stuart, FL

#18 Dec 30, 2008
Another U of M player showing his true colors...here's a news flash, the 'M' stands for MIAMI, not 'ME'.

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#19 Dec 30, 2008
I used to respect McGahee , but football is a TEAM sport .
Josh Webson

Saint Petersburg, FL

#20 Dec 30, 2008
McGahee is upset because his girlfriend thinks she's not getting enough attention from him.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...
compubox

Palm Coast, FL

#21 Dec 30, 2008
What did the guy say that was so egregious?
When Schmuck says, "Apparently", that should tell you everything you need to know about the veracity of this article. A slanted interpretation. Typical...
That being said, I do hope Schmuck's take causes dissention and loss of focus in the Ravens camp.
what

Tucson, AZ

#22 Dec 30, 2008
what a clown! just shut up willis!
Hey

AOL

#23 Dec 30, 2008
Go Ravens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
News Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
News Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
News Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
News Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web