Ravens bury Pennington, 27-9

Full story: Newsday 31
Chad Pennington waited in front of his end zone, the last line of defense for the Miami Dolphins . Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#21 Jan 5, 2009
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad tried to throw himself under the bus but he floated that too and went through the window.....
Did Ed Reed catch him ?

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#22 Jan 5, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Ed Reed catch him ?
Yes, and he brought him all the way back to his own bus...

Albany, NY

#23 Jan 5, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ornery at all, beware the cybertone. Just tired of people throwing Chad under the bus as if he was the root of all Jet's problems. You can win with an average QB.
When it comes to Jet problems, granted it wasn't all Chad's fault...but like payroll...Chad was a factor.
Go fish !

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#24 Jan 5, 2009
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and he brought him all the way back to his own bus...
I think we should stop here before we get into any 'limp noodle' metaphors.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#25 Jan 5, 2009
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll be better next year? They're getting a new QB??
they have one. the kid from michigan. Henne
Not Compassionate

Stony Brook, NY

#26 Jan 5, 2009
Bye Bye Pennington, Glad to see you go. After Miami, continue south and a little left for that triangle. Take a long vacation there buddy.
Muhammad

Forest Hills, NY

#27 Jan 5, 2009
Yeah the game yesterday was the same as the Jet playoff loss to NE two years ago, the run was stuffed and they dared Chad to beat them.. and there went the dying ducks into the defense's hands.. Dolphins made it because of an easy schedule, a decent defense and two really good RB's.. didn't hurt the Jets handed it to them either..
Dr A Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Montana ? Let's not get carried away here Tap. Even in the Jet game Chad was just about the same old chad. Threw a few floaters that should have been returned for 6....either dropped or taken back by penalty. Even the TD's were ducks.
rob

Hyattsville, MD

#28 Jan 5, 2009
Amazing how you are all throwing Chad under the bus,lol. Did the thought ever occur to you people that the Raven's D is a finely oiled machine that just destroys everything in it's way. And when the Raven's offense show up, they win, ala 2001 SB---- again in Tampa in 09. REPEAT against the Giants.

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#29 Jan 6, 2009
Dr A Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to Jet problems, granted it wasn't all Chad's fault...but like payroll...Chad was a factor.
Go fish !
How much of a factor ? Show me your calcs. I'll wait.

Albany, NY

#30 Jan 6, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of a factor ? Show me your calcs. I'll wait.
Like payroll ( despite Davey's 'grab outta the air 1.4%)the Chad factor is impossible to quantify....too many intangibles that don't show up in the stat sheet like dying quail floaters that should be picked off but are dropped and just show up as incompletions, lobbed passes too high to running backs or WR's that leave them exposed to jarring hits and injury, etc. Suffice to say he's a factor.Can't put a number on it though.

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#31 Jan 6, 2009
Dr A Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Like payroll ( despite Davey's 'grab outta the air 1.4%)the Chad factor is impossible to quantify....too many intangibles that don't show up in the stat sheet like dying quail floaters that should be picked off but are dropped and just show up as incompletions, lobbed passes too high to running backs or WR's that leave them exposed to jarring hits and injury, etc. Suffice to say he's a factor.Can't put a number on it though.
What an astute analysis. How do you do it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web