Ravens spoil Cowboys' finale at Texas Stadium

Dallas Cowboys fans and Hall of Famers came early and stayed late, making sure they savored every bit of the 313th and last game at Texas Stadium. Full Story
David-1206

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 21, 2008
Another generation is passing.. I remember when Texas Stadium opened and it being the symbol of a new generation of sports stadiums, not the cookie-cutter kind that was built and designed in the 1960s to accommodate multiple sports...
gdd

Kingston, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2008
All the cowboy coakroaches are hidin behind the woodwork today! Come out come out wherever you are!! HA! HA!
hehe

Temperance, MI

#3 Dec 21, 2008
haha
American Pride

Macungie, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2008
Nothing could be sweeter than to be in Dallas Texas in the evening...

Go Bitzen, Go TO, Go Romo, Go, Cat Go....

Yes sirrrrrrrrr, A Dallas December loss is like being in bed with a Playboy Centerfold on Christmas Morning all ready to be unwrapped and fumbled with...

There is only one thing better than a Dallas loss in December......SEX....
American Pride

Macungie, PA

#5 Dec 21, 2008
David-1206 wrote:
Another generation is passing.. I remember when Texas Stadium opened and it being the symbol of a new generation of sports stadiums, not the cookie-cutter kind that was built and designed in the 1960s to accommodate multiple sports...
Just another Dallas "Homer" who would prefer multiple sports to multiple sex positions with multiple Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader's whose theme song was: "Ride, Cowboy, Ride"

And what happened to those Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders with cookie cutter pasties?????

There is nothing like a long legged Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader to fumble in bed with on Christmas Morning...

Get it Homer,??? Fumble.....
The Truth

Easton, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2008
What a bunch of choke artists the Cowgirls are.
gdd

Kingston, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2008
come on now where is dallasfan75. Awefully quiet isn't he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web