McClain works out at tailback

McClain works out at tailback

There are 10 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 7, 2008, titled McClain works out at tailback. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

No one knows where Le'Ron McClain will line up these days for the Ravens. Will he start at fullback? This has been his primary NFL job, one at which he creates holes by knocking linebackers off their feet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Joe Mess East BMore

Columbia, MD

#1 Dec 7, 2008
BEAT THEM UP!!
Ravensman

Edgewater, MD

#2 Dec 7, 2008
I saw this coming during training camp. The guy reminds me of Bam Moris. I just wish they would have started him at TB for the Giants game instead of McGahee.
help mama

Durham, NC

#3 Dec 7, 2008
How much we paying this guy? He should already be able to tell mama to chill. Kick mama some cash, she deserves a break.
Bruce

Charles Town, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2008
Good article. McClain is a class act. I wish him the best.
BryaNC

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2008
Very well said. How can you not root for a guy like that? Recommitted to football and is shining.
Jim In Brooksville

Gainesville, FL

#6 Dec 7, 2008
If only McClain could have defeated Obama.
Dante

Essex, MD

#7 Dec 7, 2008
McClain's ranking on Madden 09 is 57 if you put him at RB. I have a feeling that number is going up next year.
Ravens_Flock

Hayward, CA

#8 Dec 7, 2008
Next season, when McGahee is back to being 100%, the Ravens are going to have the best rushing pack in the league, hands down.
blgrsshl

Morgantown, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2008
GO SKINS!
Joe Mess East BMore

Columbia, MD

#10 Dec 8, 2008
Anyone here from "Next Year Boyz" today?
I didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willis McGahee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
News Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
News Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
News Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
News Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
News What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
News Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
More from around the web