Q&A: Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

"We're intrigued by it. We saw it a few weeks back and it was successful. It was just so impressive what they did with that, how they made some big plays with it and truly enhanced their running game as much as ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

DEK

Since: Jun 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

After reading this interview, I'm positive the remarks about Harbaugh and Cameron used to fire-up the Dolphins were deliberately taken out of context by the media to inflame emotions and inspire the team.
perspective

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

I lost count of the non answers while his mouth was moving. He learned that part pretty fast. WE could say the same thing about Harbaugh that he said about Cameron. He's doing a good job with what he has to work with.
roger is a phony loser

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

I so tired of those speaking of Cam CaMORON great offence. Look at what he did here and with the Ravens- not much- way overrated.
Boring and ranked near the bottom of the NFL.

Dolphins will kill the blackbirds this weekend.
pfft

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

"DEK"]After reading this interview, I'm positive the remarks about Harbaugh and Cameron used to fire-up the Dolphins were deliberately taken out of context by the media to inflame emotions and inspire the team

We don't need any help with you scrubs. What a Homer... thanks for trying. Proud to be beaten last year??

DEK

Since: Jun 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

pfft wrote:
"DEK"]After reading this interview, I'm positive the remarks about Harbaugh and Cameron used to fire-up the Dolphins were deliberately taken out of context by the media to inflame emotions and inspire the team
We don't need any help with you scrubs. What a Homer... thanks for trying. Proud to be beaten last year??
Your're right; so why is this even an issue. It's stupid.
Ravens1-Steeler Hater

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Just be thankful you have nice weather down there because that's all you have!

Ravens 23

Finns 3
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Ravens1-Steeler Hater wrote:
Just be thankful you have nice weather down there because that's all you have!
Ravens 23
Finns 3
Now tell us why the Finns were 1-15 and not 0-16 last year?

Yep!! thanks to YOUR ravens.
Tina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

John Harbaugh is just fine as they come .hate to see the seasoning ended.but i'll keep him in my dreams. oh yea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willis McGahee Discussions

Search the Willis McGahee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns' Joe Haden brings up a familia... (Dec '13) Jan '14 MedMan 2
Packers handle visiting Browns (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 4
Should Cleveland Browns Give Maurice Clarett a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Weed In 3
Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Age... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 6
Should Denver Broncos Pull Trigger on Marcus La... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Austin Krone 3
What Does Steven Jackson Voiding His Contract M... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Luke bronco beast 1
Five hottest wives, girlfriends and exes of (an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dumbass 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••