Patriots Return to Dominance With Win

The Patriots are dominant once more. And still unbeaten. Tom Brady threw four touchdown passes, shattering Steelers safety Anthony Smith's guarantee of a victory, Randy Moss caught two of them and New England ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thanks Wayne

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2007
As if this season has not been the worst for Dolfans, I want to Thank Wayne for giving the Pats Welker, the missing peace to give our division rivals a Championship

“One never knows,do one?”

Since: Nov 07

Boston,Ma

#2 Dec 9, 2007
Yes indeedee! The Pats are back!
NEFan

Attleboro, MA

#3 Dec 9, 2007
yeah i guess the league should always guarentee a win aginst the patriots. after all they aren't that good. right? i mean the are bullies against three teams this year and they barely sqweak by the ravens ( nevermore ) and the igles.( question how do andy reid and brian billick still have jobs?) but hey indy will win by 6 scores and they arent running it up though right?
NEFan

Attleboro, MA

#4 Dec 9, 2007
hey if the Patriots win the superbowl against a nfc opponent, can we stop praising the shit out of tony homo and the old man favre? but if they do run the table i wont come back on here and gloat. Just turn on your tv and youll see it all over the place.
Tom

Baldwin, MD

#5 Dec 9, 2007
and they didn't take out manning till 6 minutes left in the game. wonder what the colts fans think about that, since it was sooo bad for the pats to "run it up" and "leaving brady in the game".
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2007
The only people watching the Super Bowl if the Pats are lucky enough to get into it, will be their fair-weather fans. the rest of us won't be watching it.

Boston,Ma

#7 Dec 10, 2007
it is for me to know wrote:
The only people watching the Super Bowl if the Pats are lucky enough to get into it, will be their fair-weather fans. the rest of us won't be watching it.
You're not looking very mature now, are you? Maybe we can play it in Miami, you guys won't be using it.
Our Time

Templeton, MA

#8 Dec 10, 2007
Tom wrote:
and they didn't take out manning till 6 minutes left in the game. wonder what the colts fans think about that, since it was sooo bad for the pats to "run it up" and "leaving brady in the game".
Colts fans would say you lie. Manning left the game with 12 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

In other words, he only played three minutes of the entire second half.
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Dec 10, 2007
beguiled wrote:
<quoted text>You're not looking very mature now, are you? Maybe we can play it in Miami, you guys won't be using it.
I love how you Pats fans assume everyone who lives in South FLorida are Dolphin fans. Have never or will I ever be a Fins fans.
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Dec 10, 2007
Why is it everytime someone comments that not everyone will be watching the SUper Bowl in the Pats are in it their fans get mad? Face it the only people happy if they get into the SUper Bowl will be the Pats fans and no one else.

Boston,Ma

#11 Dec 10, 2007
Why is it everytime someone comments that not everyone will be watching the SUper Bowl in the Pats are in it their fans get mad? Face it the only people happy if they get into the SUper Bowl will be the Pats fans and no one else.
Why would that be?
Bill

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2007
if that's true than i apologise. when i caught the end of the game the announcers, with 6 minutes + to go, said Manning is now out of the game. i took it to mean he just left. i offer you my humble apologies.

Our Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Colts fans would say you lie. Manning left the game with 12 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
In other words, he only played three minutes of the entire second half.
Tom

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2007
what the hell was that? why did that show up as bill?
Tom

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2007
doesn't matter to me, I'll still watch. they won't be forced to watch.
Jake

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2007
Great. Then after the game you'll be keeping your mouth shut for lack of first-hand knowledge right? Nah, I doubt it.
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Dec 11, 2007
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Then after the game you'll be keeping your mouth shut for lack of first-hand knowledge right? Nah, I doubt it.
Why don't tell me let me guess you will be doing the same thing. I know your type the one who always has to be right no doubt about anything you say, cause you know it is right.
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Dec 11, 2007
Tom wrote:
doesn't matter to me, I'll still watch. they won't be forced to watch.
<quoted text>
Another pats fan.
Jake

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2007
<quoted text>
Another pats fan.
Perhaps you missed it. The article is ABOUT the Pats. Doesn't take much to go right over your head, does it?

Since: Dec 07

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Dec 11, 2007
the pats only dominate because they cheat.

they cheated the Jets and who knows how many teams.

Jets rule!
it is for me to know

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Dec 11, 2007
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you missed it. The article is ABOUT the Pats. Doesn't take much to go right over your head, does it?
No you miss it. I will say it slower for you. The pats and their very lonely fans will be the only ones who care if the pats make it to the Super Bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willie Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles vs Steelers in the Super Bowl? (Jan '09) Aug '11 zeldo 68
Who is Willie Parker's girlfriend? (Dec '06) Jun '11 NUT ASS HOES 69
Was Mike Shanahan the right hire for the Washin... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RoryDion 4
Larry Johnson, We Hardly Knew You: Former Pro B... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Arod 1
The Washington Redskins Final Cuts Point to the... (Sep '10) Sep '10 IntheTrees 1
Dollars, cents, and sensibility (Jul '10) Jul '10 jb redskin fan 1
5 Favorite Pittsburgh Steelers Running Backs (Jul '10) Jul '10 Steelers Fan 2
More from around the web