Limping Steelers prepared to take on ...

Limping Steelers prepared to take on Cleveland Browns tonight

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Limping Steelers prepared to take on Cleveland Browns tonight. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Their calling-card swagger has been replaced by a sudden shakiness that's unbecoming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

I Hate Steelertards

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Hopefully we'll see a LOT of teh following tonight....

Okay Steelertards...line up, get your yellow towels outta the toilet and get ready to sit back and watch your beloved band of misfits snatch another defeat from the jaws of victory tonight in Cleveland.

Here's to yet another DEFEAT!!
Jonas

Middletown, PA

#2 Dec 10, 2009
Is the game on TV? If so what channel?

The Comcast TV listings don't have it on 2night
whodey

York, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2009
254 NFL Network. 93.5 WTPA on the radio if you don't have NFL network
Boring

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2009
1-11 vs 6-6 = 7-17

Two losers.

Egypts Animal Mummies on Animal Planet channel probably will have more excitement.
Bud Dwyer

Clifton Heights, PA

#5 Dec 11, 2009
I Hate Steelertards wrote:
Hopefully we'll see a LOT of the following tonight....
Okay Steelertards...line up, get your yellow towels outta the toilet and get ready to sit back and watch your beloved band of misfits snatch another defeat from the jaws of victory tonight in Cleveland.
Here's to yet another DEFEAT!!

You nailed that prediction!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Boring wrote:
1-11 vs 6-6 = 7-17
Two losers.
Egypts Animal Mummies on Animal Planet channel probably will have more excitement.
Because they move faster than Willie Colon.
Tomlin

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 11, 2009
Should have drafted all defense last off season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willie Colon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan Fitzpatrick can't be persuaded to shave hi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 8
News Jets' Mornhinweg: QB competition isn't '50-50' (May '14) May '14 Saluki Rod 4
News Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders (Mar '14) Mar '14 Captain Canada 6
News New York Jets' Willie Colon Hates the New Engla... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Statfats 8
News New England escapes by Jets with 13-10 victory (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon (Apr '13) Apr '13 George W Bush 4
News Is Kelvin Beachum Ready to Start for the Pittsb... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ktownitalian 1
More from around the web