Starks signs one-year contract with Steelers

Apr 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Max Starks signed his one-year contract tender at nearly $7 million this past weekend. via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

Really? A 6.9 Million dollar contract for Starks? I dunno bout that. That kind of money for a one year contract that would make him one of the highest paid Steelers next season as a probable backup? Damn...I should've ate more pancakes and bacon when I was younger. Could've made a fortune riding the bench half a season.

OK...we need him. I just don't agree on the price tag.

Since: Dec 07

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

What's going on with the Steelers and FA, it just seems like you're losing them or paying too much to keep them. 7 mil for the chance for a guy to get his starting job back?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willie Colon Discussions

Search the Willie Colon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders Mar '14 Captain Canada 6
New York Jets' Willie Colon Hates the New Engla... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Statfats 8
New England escapes by Jets with 13-10 victory (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon (Apr '13) Apr '13 George W Bush 4
Is Kelvin Beachum Ready to Start for the Pittsb... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ktownitalian 1
Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••