Rivals once again: Browns and Steelers play for the division lead

Nov 9, 2007 Full story: Coshocton Tribune

“It is the biggest game, it is the biggest rival game, it's Cleveland and it's for first place in the division”

PITTSBURGH - Since the Cleveland Browns returned to the NFL in 1999 and renewed their nearly 60-year-old series with the close-by Pittsburgh Steelers, something has been missing. via Coshocton Tribune

Full Story

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2007
It is going to be a tough game for both teams for sure. I cannot wait to watch it. Go black and gold!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2007
Fast Willie wrote:
It is going to be a tough game for both teams for sure. I cannot wait to watch it. Go black and gold!
Got a prediction, FW?

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2007
Eh, I dunno.... The Purple Browns were easy, these guys are a lot different. I say that the Steelers come out on top but not by much.

“batman”

Since: Sep 07

Cleveland

#4 Nov 11, 2007
Enough is enough. The only legitimate team the Clowns beat was Seattle. And what did the Men of Steel do to the Seahawks.(21-0)... The Clowns haven't faced a legitimate team and what team has the #1 Defense? This game has Pittsburgh won before the game starts. The Clowns and there dawg faced wives will travel back down the turnpike with their tails stuck up the a___.
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#5 Nov 11, 2007
the steelers are going to kick the sh#t out of the browns today. Steelers 38 clowns 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willie Colon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jets' Mornhinweg: QB competition isn't '50-50' (May '14) May '14 Saluki Rod 4
Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders (Mar '14) Mar '14 Captain Canada 6
New York Jets' Willie Colon Hates the New Engla... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Statfats 8
New England escapes by Jets with 13-10 victory (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon (Apr '13) Apr '13 George W Bush 4
Is Kelvin Beachum Ready to Start for the Pittsb... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ktownitalian 1
Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
More from around the web