Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison silent in Super Bowl

Full story: TwinCities.com

Troy Polamalu whiffed on a tackle. James Harrison was nearly invisible. Not the way the Pittsburgh Steelers drew this up.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
TorVikeFan

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah, I saw they weren't having much of an impact during the game. Does anyone have any real insight into that? I know Polamalu had a Achilles tendon injury late in the season, and that probably made him lose a step. What about Harrison?
Traditional in every way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Honestly for some reason i think it was fixed. I mean to see the Steelers play like that? No there is something behind all of this.
Ben Rapistburger

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Another one that has been silent since Sunday is Gonna Hang 7. Where are thou? Probably hanged himself by now. Good riddance!

Gonna win number seven? Gonna hang a banner permanently at Cowboys Stadium?(S)hitburgh surely played like it.

Rapist justice!
Steroids

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

I was unable to get there in time for both mr dead locks and the angry ape. Harrison is living proof of Darwin's evolution theory
Ha Ha HA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Pittsburg Steelers, HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! what a bitter pill to swallow for those phoney El Paso steeler fans HA HA HA HA HA HA ..........
Traditional in every way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Ha Ha HA wrote:
Pittsburg Steelers, HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! what a bitter pill to swallow for those phoney El Paso steeler fans HA HA HA HA HA HA ..........
Oh you Dallas Fans>>>>>>

Just swallow this one we played the Super Bowl in your field instead of you. And STEELERS STILL HOLD MORE RINGS.......

Bo Ya!!!!!!
HATERS!!!!!
Anonymous

Ridgefield Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Clay52......My man.

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

TorVikeFan wrote:
Yeah, I saw they weren't having much of an impact during the game. Does anyone have any real insight into that? I know Polamalu had a Achilles tendon injury late in the season, and that probably made him lose a step. What about Harrison?
Green Bay is the #1 passing offense in the country. Not only that, their run game has been very unpredictable in the playoffs. Pittsburgh struggled against the Packer's when they spread the field wide open. Aaron Rodgers has some of the best eye control in the game, which did no favors for Polamalu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent William Gay Discussions

Search the William Gay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Cardinals: Top 5 2013 NFL Draft Needs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Joshua mcdonald 1
What Does Pittsburgh Steelers Signing of Willia... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jopitp 1
Ex-Steelers CB Gay heads to Arizona (Mar '12) Mar '12 oOooooo 1
Cortland Finnegan to Steelers: Why Ex-Titans CB... (Mar '12) Mar '12 c germ 1
Roethlisberger Hurt, Steelers Hold Off Browns 14-3 (Dec '11) Dec '11 BlitzburghX7 29
Tom Brady real man of Steel (Nov '10) Oct '11 Bob Roberts 51
Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too (Mar '11) Mar '11 CLS 09-28-1975 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••