Chillar makes decision on his next te...

Chillar makes decision on his next team today

There are 1 comment on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Chillar makes decision on his next team today. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

Free-agent linebacker Brandon Chillar will make a decision today on his next team, according to his agent, Brian Mackler. via St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Big bad Booje

Fallbrook, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2008
WoW what a great pick up by the packers. I could almost gaurantee chillar will be the starting strongside linebacker this year. I personally think he was the best linebacker in the freeagent pool this year. He got robbed with the money situation, but its ok he will only be 27 years old when his contract is up, and playing on a great defense will definatley help his value go up. A.J. Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, That is potentially the best linebacking core in N.F.L. Mark my words, all you haters out there will see a true strongside linebacker flurish with a great scheme and system and some pretty darn good players. 'GO PACKERS' Prediction- 14-2 Without Favre they will be a better team. They will rely on the run alot more,and with an offensive line of that caliber it could be dangerous in the NFC NORTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Witherspoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans keep Jeff Fisher for 17th season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Saluki Rod 1
News Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
News RAMS: Lineman Bentley stops by (Aug '08) Aug '08 Craig Gehlhausen 1
News Lingering questions and concerns followed the R... (Aug '08) Aug '08 WCnick 1
News Falcons, RB Turner agree on 6-year deal (Mar '08) Mar '08 paul 1
News Holt makes 7th Pro Bowl (Dec '07) Dec '07 Mark Jackson 1
News In shadow of Vick case, two NFL players show th... (Sep '07) Sep '07 wishbear17013 3
More from around the web