In shadow of Vick case, two NFL playe...

In shadow of Vick case, two NFL players show their love for dogs

There are 3 comments on the Slam Sports story from Sep 8, 2007, titled In shadow of Vick case, two NFL players show their love for dogs. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

“I think it's a great thing they do there”

As the Michael Vick dogfighting case drew headlines all summer, Club K-9 did brisk business. via Slam Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

selwyn marock

Albufeira, Portugal

#1 Sep 14, 2007
A good positive story

Cullen, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Super story. Thanks to those guys. A nice read.

“A Smile Can Light The World”

Since: Aug 07

#3 Sep 14, 2007
What a wonderful and heartwarming story. I agree these are the kinds of positive stories that we should be hearing more about.

What a wonderful way to show support to man's best friend. I have always loved the Panthers and the Rams, now I just have another great reason to support these teams.

Thank you for a terrific story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Witherspoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans keep Jeff Fisher for 17th season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Saluki Rod 1
News Johnson runs for 142; Titans rout Raiders 38-13 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Laughing 2
News RAMS: Lineman Bentley stops by (Aug '08) Aug '08 Craig Gehlhausen 1
News Lingering questions and concerns followed the R... (Aug '08) Aug '08 WCnick 1
News Chillar makes decision on his next team today (Mar '08) Mar '08 Big bad Booje 1
News Falcons, RB Turner agree on 6-year deal (Mar '08) Mar '08 paul 1
News Holt makes 7th Pro Bowl (Dec '07) Dec '07 Mark Jackson 1
More from around the web