NFLPA sues league over bounty scandal...

NFLPA sues league over bounty scandal appeals process

There are 26 comments on the Reuters story from Jul 5, 2012, titled NFLPA sues league over bounty scandal appeals process. In it, Reuters reports that:

The NFL Players Association filed a lawsuit against the National Football League on Thursday alleging the appeals process in the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal was unfair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 6, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
Before getting into any lengthy debate with packluv I think it is best to remember all of his past posts of complete nonsense and craziness.
It is FACT packluv wants to see Rodgers “paralysied” which is both sick and nuts and has continuously made idiotic posts time and time again with no true FACTS to back his crazy opinions up. He is wildly psychotic and moronic to be completely fair to him.
He is a cross between Mike Tyson and Skip Bayless at best, perhaps some type of sick love child. At this point it is best to either ignore him or point and laugh, hard to say which is best depending on how you view him as entertainment.
He holds no regard for logic and fact based understanding of the world around him, he is a true Bears fan! Bear down!
Funny how you think I'm nuts and you are ok what Williams, Payton, and the Saints players trying to mame other teams players. If I say it I'm crazy, if they preach it and are really doing it ..your ok with it and defend it. It works every time I say it. Lets do it again....I hope they take out Rodgers for the season or longer, and someone gets paid some cash for it.(Performance pay- not a Bounty..there is a difference)
GBPmies

Finland

#24 Jul 7, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how you think I'm nuts and you are ok what Williams, Payton, and the Saints players trying to mame other teams players. If I say it I'm crazy, if they preach it and are really doing it ..your ok with it and defend it. It works every time I say it. Lets do it again....I hope they take out Rodgers for the season or longer, and someone gets paid some cash for it.(Performance pay- not a Bounty..there is a difference)
Funny how do not see how nuts you are!

LMFAO!!! I do think you are crazy and I would really like for you to 'try' and show me one post, just one, where I said anything you accuse me of saying.

Come on crazy boy show me a post where I said anything like that. Give a link, quote me. I bet you cannot do it. I think you are crazy for a completely different reason. You are a hypocrite who says he doesn't want to see players injured but then wishes to see Rodgers paralyzed to prove a point to us in some sick twisted way. THAT IS CRAZY! THAT IS YOU! LOL!

I’ll be waiting for your quotes of me btw…. You got nothing LOL!!! LOL!!! CRAZY!!!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 8, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how do not see how nuts you are!
LMFAO!!! I do think you are crazy and I would really like for you to 'try' and show me one post, just one, where I said anything you accuse me of saying.
Come on crazy boy show me a post where I said anything like that. Give a link, quote me. I bet you cannot do it. I think you are crazy for a completely different reason. You are a hypocrite who says he doesn't want to see players injured but then wishes to see Rodgers paralyzed to prove a point to us in some sick twisted way. THAT IS CRAZY! THAT IS YOU! LOL!
I’ll be waiting for your quotes of me btw…. You got nothing LOL!!! LOL!!! CRAZY!!!
Not crazy, just would love to see you guys trying to defend a bounty system if they got to AR. I know you would not be calling it a "pay for performance" system then.
Fan x2

United States

#26 Jul 8, 2012
Some take the game too seriously
GBPmies

Finland

#27 Jul 9, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not crazy, just would love to see you guys trying to defend a bounty system if they got to AR. I know you would not be calling it a "pay for performance" system then.
You still have not shown me one post where I defended the "bounty system" or called it a "pay for performance system". I think you are very mistaken, infact I know you are.

I am only talking about how CRAZY you are for wanting to see Rodgers 'paralyzed' because others disagree with you. Rodgers has nothing to do with us or you or any disagreements you have with others about the bounty gate, so wanting to see him paralyzed like you said you did is just F’in nuts. I disagreed with you about the Bears Oline but I wouldn't want to see Cutler 'paralyzed' so I could say ‘see told ya so’. Cutler being paralyzed would not prove anything. Only a CRAZY person would want that on a complete stranger, and you are a CRAZY person. I feel bad for you :(
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#29 Jul 9, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not crazy, just would love to see you guys trying to defend a bounty system if they got to AR. I know you would not be calling it a "pay for performance" system then.
Calm down. Now that the NFL ended the Saint's pay for performance program and punished 4 players that didn't injure anybody alledgedly targeted, your precious Cutler is safe, right? Now you are free to fear something else. Injuries in the NFL are a thing of the past because Goodell has stopped the evil Saints. In fact, everyone of the wimpy Bears is now safe from the big, bad Saints and any other team that may have thought of having an incentive program. Perhaps the Bears can compete in the NFL now that Roger Goodell has protected them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Football and America are going soft (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News NFL's safety campaign includes rule changes and... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News What might NFL be considering as Tom Brady awai... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Patriots cut veterans Tommy Kelly, Will Smith, ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 1
News Patriots sputter; Brady sits (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Patriots sign first-round draft pick Easley (Jun '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Patriots bring in Will Smith (May '14) May '14 ParentsJustDontGi... 3
More from around the web